AIM + and Big O Software

F

Flaygor

Hey, maybe u all heard of AIM+ but if not it was just a better version of AIM, and Big O Software distributed it. The Big O Website doesnt work anymore and im just wonderin if anyone knows where it went?? And if anyone knows a program like AIM+ that gets rid of ads and all that because the new AIM 5.0 is out and i wanna "AIM+ it" because its really cluttered...Thanks a lot for all of your help. :)

i'm using aim 4.8 now and aim+ 2.2.1 now. works good. and i too was wondering what happened to the site. but i think we wont be seeing them again. u'll just have to use the 4.8 till some one else comes out with new program

Yeah im usin the same config. I think AOL squashed their program/employees, lol :eek:

Originally posted by Geffy
AOL is becoming as bad as MS
i bet one of them is thinking of buying the other and making it even worse :). or they gona combine to make the **** of the new millenium

Edited for language by [P§eüðøKe®]

lol

AOL sued MS because IE took business from Netscape (no really, I wonder why, cause IE 4 was better than Netscape Navicrapper)

Now they are both as bad as each other.

I bet that's true, MS is doing everything possible to improve it's Windows/MSN Messenger service. With Version 5.0 they have improved a lot, and AIM just released 5.0 and they improved somewhat...but if you do a Google.com search for AIM + i'm sure someone has it mirrored. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back