• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

AFL Grand Final

Hipster Doofus

Good grief Charlie Brown
That's aussies rules to the rest of you. The grand final is on Saturday. Brisbane Lions v Collingwood Magpies.
Brisbane won last years & they will go back to back. Collingwood are pathetic with there collywobbles.
Brisbane by 48 points.

This senerio nearly happened. Grand final, Adelaide v Port Adelaide, South Aust. Playing in Melbourne Victoria at the MCG.
The people running the show have not got a clue. Try to fill a 100,000 seater stadium with people from interstate. :rolleyes:

Hipster Doofus

Good grief Charlie Brown
See what I mean about the people running the show not having a clue. This is suppose to be shown live to a world wide audience & not one reply. I think the AFL is killing aussie rules. Bring back the VFL & let the vics kcik butt.

N

Nedreplan

Go here and you see:

http://afl.com.au/

Last time I was in Aust. The Bombers were doing good..
I saw a match then...it was the Hawks V's the Eagles..and the Eagles was wasted...and I must say I was very impressed by the MCG...and the sport too...fast, rough and really fun to watch!

Aren't there talks about extending the league??..with more teams....

N

Nedreplan

AFL..Soccer..NFL...Rugby....

No sport is better than the other....it all depends on where your interests are...sometimes it is to the better if personal thoughts are kept to yourself...there is nothing to gain to "share" those kind of thoughts.....

C

Code_Cutter

I'm hearin' ya Hipster !
Lions to kick butt this weekend by at least 30 pts.

Suffer in ya jocks Eddie!!:confused:

Hipster Doofus

Good grief Charlie Brown
Not my guys Kirrie2001 they didn't make it. Anybody is better than Collingwood........except Carlton. Carlon got the wooden spoon for the first time in over 100 years this year.......except Essendon......

EP has turned my topic into a joke.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loxioalix