AFL Grand Final

Hipster Doofus

Good grief Charlie Brown
That's aussies rules to the rest of you. The grand final is on Saturday. Brisbane Lions v Collingwood Magpies.
Brisbane won last years & they will go back to back. Collingwood are pathetic with there collywobbles.
Brisbane by 48 points.

This senerio nearly happened. Grand final, Adelaide v Port Adelaide, South Aust. Playing in Melbourne Victoria at the MCG.
The people running the show have not got a clue. Try to fill a 100,000 seater stadium with people from interstate. :rolleyes:

See what I mean about the people running the show not having a clue. This is suppose to be shown live to a world wide audience & not one reply. I think the AFL is killing aussie rules. Bring back the VFL & let the vics kcik butt.

Go here and you see:

http://afl.com.au/

Last time I was in Aust. The Bombers were doing good..
I saw a match then...it was the Hawks V's the Eagles..and the Eagles was wasted...and I must say I was very impressed by the MCG...and the sport too...fast, rough and really fun to watch!

Aren't there talks about extending the league??..with more teams....

AFL..Soccer..NFL...Rugby....

No sport is better than the other....it all depends on where your interests are...sometimes it is to the better if personal thoughts are kept to yourself...there is nothing to gain to "share" those kind of thoughts.....

I'm hearin' ya Hipster !
Lions to kick butt this weekend by at least 30 pts.

Suffer in ya jocks Eddie!!:confused:

Toughest Sport in the World.

Hope The Freo Dockers do better next year.

How did the Eagles do the past season...?..like 2001 or...

Can't remember back that far. :rolleyes: This year I think they made the eight but lost the elimination final.

Great game to watch Hipster.

Watch it a lot here in Haggisland

Hope yer guys win. ;)

Not my guys Kirrie2001 they didn't make it. Anybody is better than Collingwood........except Carlton. Carlon got the wooden spoon for the first time in over 100 years this year.......except Essendon......

EP has turned my topic into a joke.
small-puke.gif

Go the Lions..but then again..may the best team win.

The Demons were just not good enough again to go all the way :(

Wondered when you were going to show up Smokie. Anyone can win except Collingwood.

Great game..not much in it but I guess the best team won on the day..

It was great to see the tears of Collingwood. Loved it. Only got to watch the first quarter though. :eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back