• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Adopted a cat

AllWeatherGal

Not Just for Fair Weather
Political User
oohhhh, Murphy is verrry handsome! I love the tuxedo look :)

And how good of you to adopt an adult ... most people want kittens.

My own first felines came from .... *sniff* oh my, I just mapped the village to be sure I got the spelling right and found my old streets. The house, Tang Beck Cottage, was at the intersection of Tang Road and Beck Lane in Kettlesing (N. Yorks). Well, it was there many many many years before I lived there. I suspect it's still there.

Anyway, they came from a cat sanctuary in Birstwith. Two silver tabby moggies! They didn't adjust quite as quickly as they'd been feral rescues, but they were good cats. And I had to visit three times before I was approved to adopt them! They came back to the US with me and shifted to apartment living quite well in their older years. They've passed on and now I have two (feral rescue) Siamese.

Evil Marge

I Rule
Political User
Now come on! Why doesn't the cat have his own blog?
Probably because he doesn't do anything to blog, he get's up, has breakfast, goes to sleep for a few hours, wakes up, stands up turns round gets comfortable, goes to sleep, has tea, goes to sleep........................:laugh:

Dark Atheist

Staff member
Political User
Probably because he doesn't do anything to blog, he get's up, has breakfast, goes to sleep for a few hours, wakes up, stands up turns round gets comfortable, goes to sleep, has tea, goes to sleep........................:laugh:
hes got the right idear though :laugh:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timpage