Adopted a cat

Evil Marge

I Rule
Political Access
Aw look, we adopted an abandoned cat from the RSPCA on Monday, his little life story is here on my blog. He's called Murphy and he's gorgeous :D

Attachments

• Murphy.jpg
    Murphy.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 78

fitz

Woah.. I'm still here?
Political Access
*ah-choo*

sorry.. allergic to cats..

Cute cat though :)

Evil Marge

I Rule
Political Access
I know how that feels, we used to have pet rats but I suddenly developed an allergy to them :s

AllWeatherGal

Not Just for Fair Weather
Political Access
oohhhh, Murphy is verrry handsome! I love the tuxedo look :)

And how good of you to adopt an adult ... most people want kittens.

My own first felines came from .... *sniff* oh my, I just mapped the village to be sure I got the spelling right and found my old streets. The house, Tang Beck Cottage, was at the intersection of Tang Road and Beck Lane in Kettlesing (N. Yorks). Well, it was there many many many years before I lived there. I suspect it's still there.

Anyway, they came from a cat sanctuary in Birstwith. Two silver tabby moggies! They didn't adjust quite as quickly as they'd been feral rescues, but they were good cats. And I had to visit three times before I was approved to adopt them! They came back to the US with me and shifted to apartment living quite well in their older years. They've passed on and now I have two (feral rescue) Siamese.

madmatt

Awesome is as awesome does.
Political Access
Now come on! Why doesn't the cat have his own blog?

Evil Marge

I Rule
Political Access
Now come on! Why doesn't the cat have his own blog?
Probably because he doesn't do anything to blog, he get's up, has breakfast, goes to sleep for a few hours, wakes up, stands up turns round gets comfortable, goes to sleep, has tea, goes to sleep........................:laugh:

Dark Atheist

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political Access
Probably because he doesn't do anything to blog, he get's up, has breakfast, goes to sleep for a few hours, wakes up, stands up turns round gets comfortable, goes to sleep, has tea, goes to sleep........................:laugh:

hes got the right idear though :laugh:

madmatt

Awesome is as awesome does.
Political Access
Sounds typical, but I'd rather read his blog than most others. =]

Jewelzz

OSNN Godlike Veteran

What a life!

gonaads

Beware the G-Man
Political Access
Nice Cat Marge. :D

I have an orange marmalade tabby. He's about 4 yrs.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.
Terrahertz wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Yo fellas!
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Where are you buddy?
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey EP! All good with me, applying for Microsoft MVP right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by coming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier!
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
EP, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nodee