Adopted a cat

Evil Marge

I Rule
Political Access
Aw look, we adopted an abandoned cat from the RSPCA on Monday, his little life story is here on my blog. He's called Murphy and he's gorgeous :D

Attachments

• Murphy.jpg
    Murphy.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 83
*ah-choo*

sorry.. allergic to cats..

Cute cat though :)

I know how that feels, we used to have pet rats but I suddenly developed an allergy to them :s

oohhhh, Murphy is verrry handsome! I love the tuxedo look :)

And how good of you to adopt an adult ... most people want kittens.

My own first felines came from .... *sniff* oh my, I just mapped the village to be sure I got the spelling right and found my old streets. The house, Tang Beck Cottage, was at the intersection of Tang Road and Beck Lane in Kettlesing (N. Yorks). Well, it was there many many many years before I lived there. I suspect it's still there.

Anyway, they came from a cat sanctuary in Birstwith. Two silver tabby moggies! They didn't adjust quite as quickly as they'd been feral rescues, but they were good cats. And I had to visit three times before I was approved to adopt them! They came back to the US with me and shifted to apartment living quite well in their older years. They've passed on and now I have two (feral rescue) Siamese.

Now come on! Why doesn't the cat have his own blog?

Now come on! Why doesn't the cat have his own blog?
Probably because he doesn't do anything to blog, he get's up, has breakfast, goes to sleep for a few hours, wakes up, stands up turns round gets comfortable, goes to sleep, has tea, goes to sleep........................:laugh:

Probably because he doesn't do anything to blog, he get's up, has breakfast, goes to sleep for a few hours, wakes up, stands up turns round gets comfortable, goes to sleep, has tea, goes to sleep........................:laugh:

hes got the right idear though :laugh:

Sounds typical, but I'd rather read his blog than most others. =]

What a life!

Nice Cat Marge. :D

I have an orange marmalade tabby. He's about 4 yrs.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back