• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

A young couple.....

P

powelly

A young couple go out on a date and afterwards the young man drives his girlfriend home. on the pourch he places one hand on the wall and kisses her. He then asks her for a blowjob. She shakes her head no. " aw baby, please? just do it" she tells him "no". The young man continues pleading with her "please honey? A quick one.... here on the porch". Before the girl can answer the front door opens, her younger sister steps out and says "please! you blow him, or ill blow him, Dad even said he'd blow him, but for gods sake tell him to take his hand off the intercom button!"

Originally posted by powelly
A young couple go out on a date and afterwards the young man drives his girlfriend home. on the pourch he places one hand on the wall and kisses her. He then asks her for a blowjob. She shakes her head no. " aw baby, please? just do it" she tells him "no". The young man continues pleading with her "please honey? A quick one.... here on the porch". Before the girl can answer the front door opens, her younger sister steps out and says "please! you blow him, or ill blow him, Dad even said he'd blow him, but for gods sake tell him to take his hand off the intercom button!"

LOL! I heard this one before, told it myself, I like it lots!:p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies