A Round Computer Tower?

Alex_is_Axel

.:: FTPAlex ::.
Hello Everyone,

Im starting to get bored of my current tower (just a basic standup tower).. and so i was wondering if there is any chance of getting a round tower/dome tower which would sit on my desktop? Can anyone find one anywhere inwhich i could buy one? Im not skilled at modding or anything unfortunatly :( so i cant make one at all

Ive been looking around some places and i cant find any dome/round cases :( Can anyone help me out please?

I would appreciate all your help and time, thank you :)

Alex :)

Never seen such tower... would be great though... going to search around...

It would have to be a really big circular tower to fit a standard mobo...ventilation would be tricky...would be easier to cut out a round metal sphere and place it over a standard frame.

you could use cardboard if you want, I just think sheet metal would look cooler ;) plus it might be easier to work with.

leather would look cooler then metal

"yup...I have a leather computer"

vs

"yup...I have a metal computer"

even sounds cooler then metal

Apparently, about 2 years ago PCWorld did infact sell some round/dome towers.. i didnt see them as i didnt go into pcworld that often then but apparently they did and then they all sold out :(.. wish i got to see one

anyone had any luck finding one at all?

I saw a modded pc of a UFO somewhere around the net the last time i thought about getting a dome pc (i didnt think to ask the great forum) which looked pretty neat, ill try and scoop it out again if i can find it :).. it was a dome with some wicked lighing making it look like it was hovering

Alex :cool:

perris said:
leather would look cooler then metal

"yup...I have a leather computer"

vs

"yup...I have a metal computer"

even sounds cooler then metal

cases dissipate heat as well therefore metal serves its purpose... if its a showoff case go ahead..

Head on over to PimpRig.com and ask them in there forum. I'm sure they would come up with something.

NLM said:
Let me know if you find one, I want to make a giant penis case.

Well I guess you gotta carry it around in something...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back