A movie you hated, but EVERYBODY seemed to like

gonaads: i don't think there's a single person who DIDN'T hate that movie... barring it's very few funny lines.... most notably the whole "I have had it with these mother f*cking snakes on this mother f*cking plane...".... probably THE funniest line in the movie... if not the ONLY funny line in the movie. never watched it personally... but watched it or not... can't help but laugh at that clip.

Vanquished: Cloverfield? Really? You're lumping SuperBad with Cloverfield? I thought Cloverfield was quite good.... America's take on a Godzilla-esque creature. Supposed to be coming out with another movie... don't think it's due to be called anything close to Cloverfield, but i hear the monster is in it.... so yea.

LockStock: I can wholeheartedly agree with you on Salvation.... was SERIOUSLY hoping for epic scale battles between humans and robots like one would have expected, seeing as the movie takes place in the future rather than the past like every other Terminator movie.... but only ever saw like.... 1v1. CAN'T say that i agree about Book of Eli.... i thought that movie was freakin epic... and the end made it that much better.

My own movies i can't stand.... anything that could be classified as a similar genre to SuperBad, Napoleon Dynamite, 40-year-old Virgin.... the list goes on and on. All these stupid freakin movies that seem like they're produced and directed by a 30 year old producer with a 10 year old sense of comedy. Don't get me wrong.... i LOVE comedy.... but those movies... just not it.

And one that may surprise some people..... Watchmen. I know.... it wasn't meant to be an action movie.... was technically a drama... but what do you expect someone to think of a movie when the previews TOTALLY made it seem action-y?

ElementalDragon: Yea, I hate cloverfield. In my opinion its the worst movie I have ever seen, and I have seen lots and lots of movies... Hell I saw Cats & Dogs: Revenge of Kitty Galore this summer, and I would still say Cloverfield was worse. I'm sick of people calling their camera work in cloverfield ingenious when really it was just a dumb way for them to get the attention of the young stupid crowd who say it was unique and original when really they were just trying to disguise the fact that they were a cut-rate 25 million dollar production.

Now, on the other side... I didn't know very many people liked Salvation, however I do. I think Sam Worthington's character is pretty bad ass, which makes it worth watching. As for Christian Bale's... I'm gettin' pretty sick of hearing the Batman voice in every movie he does now.

Well... all i know is i have it on BluRay.... and i like it. you say it was a dumb attention grabber.... i thought it was an interesting way to make it seem almost more like a documentary than a movie. It's not very often that you get to see a movie shot as if it were the actors shooting it. Blair Witch i guess you could say was similar... but GOD did that suck.

Well... all i know is i have it on BluRay.... and i like it. you say it was a dumb attention grabber.... i thought it was an interesting way to make it seem almost more like a documentary than a movie. It's not very often that you get to see a movie shot as if it were the actors shooting it. Blair Witch i guess you could say was similar... but GOD did that suck.
To Each his own...
I just thought this was a thread to say a movie that you hated that everyone else seemed to love. My Bad.

Blasphemy.

The Potter movies aren't as good as the books. Oddly enough the LOTR movies are better than the books.

Im just not into the wizardy stuff. I had to take a LOTR class in high school...read,watched everything about it.

To Each his own...
I just thought this was a thread to say a movie that you hated that everyone else seemed to love. My Bad.

Nowhere in the thread does it say we can't discuss each others opinion and take the piss out of each other while we are at it. Lighten up dude. :)

Tittles: Dude.... a LotR class in high school? Do i even want to know what high school you went to?

Tittles: Dude.... a LotR class in high school? Do i even want to know what high school you went to?

The class was called Modern Mythology. We learned about the map of the country in the movie and all sorts of crap. It was an easy A for an english credit

HATED:

CRASH

I know I will get $hit for this one: The Bridges of madison county....

It is one of my moms all time favorite movies... its simple... that woman is a WH0RE... It is not a romantic movie, it is about a homewrecker photographer and the WH0RE wife who was too scared to get out of the pathetic life she was stuck in... needless to say when we discussed this, my mother and I had such a disagreement, the above mentioned movie is not allowed to be discussed when my mother and I are in the same room...

Oh well....

Mike A!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back