A movie you hated, but EVERYBODY seemed to like

Heeter

Overclocked Like A Mother
Well, we all have watched some movies that left us wondering...........Why does everyone like this crap!!!!

Lemme know which ones guys hated, and everyone liked.

Mine is:

Lord of the rings = All of them

Heeter

Perris Calderon

Administrator
Staff member
Political User
great thread< i'd love to see the answers to this one too

for me, too many to post but ALMOST walked out on rocky I thought it was so bad but everyone else wanted to stay, couldn't stand l"eaving las vegas"

I agree with your lord of the rings pick, I'll add to that harry potter/all of them

BouncingSoul

Stranger Than Fiction
Political User
Napoleon Dynamite

Gladiator

There are more, I'll revisit this thread later.

LeeJend

OSNN Veteran Addict
I hated Pirates of the Caribean II and III.

Pirates I was tolerable.

Perris Calderon

Administrator
Staff member
Political User
you know, I didn't want to say it at the time cause I am known for trashing movies everyone loves but I could not stand one bit 300

dreamliner77

The Analog Kid
Heeter, I thoroughly agree with you. I thought I was the only one that couldn't stand Lord of the Rings.

BouncingSoul

Stranger Than Fiction
Political User
I think you guys are the only people alive who admit to NOT loving LOTR. Well, my girlfriend doesn't but she hates the original Star Wars as well, so I don't put much stock into her movie opinions

Johnny

.. Commodore ..
Political User
You gotta love the original Star Wars. That is a classic ..

Johnny

.. Commodore ..
Political User
I am going to add avatar to this list. I can not see what people saw in that thing. My opinion is that it was terrible ...

Aprox

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political User
I'm a huge SciFi fan, but I hate.... *drum roll* Star Wars. I've never liked it, thought it was cheesy and terribly unbelievable even for a SciFi. I think maybe it was never gritty enough for me or something, originals and 'new' one's alike. Bring on the hate! :D

Also, I can't stand Napoleon Dynamite. That movie makes me physically angry to watch. haha.

Heeter

Overclocked Like A Mother
Noooooooo!!!!!

Not a vote against Napolean Dynamite!!!

LOLOL

Heeter

falconguard

Carbon based lifeform
Political User
I'm a huge SciFi fan, but I hate.... *drum roll* Star Wars. I've never liked it, thought it was cheesy and terribly unbelievable even for a SciFi. I think maybe it was never gritty enough for me or something, originals and 'new' one's alike. Bring on the hate! :D

Also, I can't stand Napoleon Dynamite. That movie makes me physically angry to watch. haha.
Turn in your SciFi credibility card. It was 1976, when it was released, you couldn't get any more cheesier than that. Everything in the 70's was cheesy.

Aprox

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political User
Turn in your SciFi credibility card. It was 1976, when it was released, you couldn't get any more cheesier than that. Everything in the 70's was cheesy.
I find even the new prequels to be cheesy. It's not the era to me, or the effects that make them cheesy. It's the story and the acting, everything about them.

Like I said, bring on the hate. I realize my opinion is in the minority, I just don't care for the movies all that much. I appreciate their place in history, and affect on movies since. I just don't like the movies themselves all that much.

LocKStocK

Smokin & Jokin
The book of Eli
Termiantor Salvation

My god those films were awful, my friends think otherwise.

Xie

- geek -
Not sure why, but the movie No Country for Old Men popped into my head. Not sure how it won any awards, nothing happened the whole movie. It felt like watching paint dry.

epk

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political User
I think I agree on all you guys said ! (except that last one ,'No country...', cos I havent seen it yet)

Mm.. I'd add..
'Kill Bill', just didn't do it for me.
'The fast and the furious'.. no comments xD
and maybe 'The matrix' too.. the movie was good, but the ending was just disappointing.

Vanquished

Mr. Bananagrabber
Political User
SuperBad, Hated it, and Cloverfield... Hated them both. Not a fan of No Country either.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey ep!

All good with me, applying for microsoft mvp right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by comming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier, mine is perriscalderon at gmail
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leeja201912