A Map Of The Uk When The Ice Is All Melted

stevanhogg

OSNN Addict

LordOfLA

Godlike!
Looks like I'll have to move back to Birmingham then :) Camp in my parents garden or something :)

ming

OSNN Advanced
Not sure why this is put in jokes and humour... the above picture is actually a true prediction. Seen something very similar a few yrs back. London is under water... so too is cambridge and oxford. Birmingham will become the new capital of England.

cat826237

OSNN Addict
Ahhh! When this happens if ever, they will have the floodwalls-dikes in place. 25-30 years ago they were predicting the Earth was cooling and that was going to be a disaster. Ole planet been around awhile and we are newbs on it. Adapt or be gone!!!!

Ahhh! When this happens if ever, they will have the floodwalls-dikes in place. 25-30 years ago they were predicting the Earth was cooling and that was going to be a disaster. Ole planet been around awhile and we are newbs on it. Adapt or be gone!!!!

Dikes worked so well for New Orleans.. hehe

GoNz0

NTFS Stoner
im gunna fit a load of inner tubes round the outside of the house, then i can float off somewhere nice when the water comes :|

Unleashed

We Speak Geek
Aha, works at home, just not at work.
Cool, I'm going to be in the sea. Perhaps I'll find a little bit of land that will be above sea level that I can conquer and make into the next Sealand.

LordOfLA

Godlike!
He lives in Montreal. Montreal likes to think its close to France. He could be forgiven for thinking he might get flooded on account of the provincial government :)

Mastershakes

OSNN Veteran Addict
That's what my pirate ship is for. (cross over to other continents to make your children cry)

I was in your country last week for business.....

a month and a half ago for pleasure (and looting)

France? hehe. We laugh with the rest of the world at them - I work with several. They are glad they are not there. Too close to them dodgy brits.

Flooding - Montreal is 57 meters (187 feet) above sea level. You'd have to do more than melt the ice.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.
Terrahertz wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Yo fellas!
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Where are you buddy?
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey EP! All good with me, applying for Microsoft MVP right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by coming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier!
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
EP, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AntonioPR