A Map Of The Uk When The Ice Is All Melted

stevanhogg

OSNN Addict
waterlevelMap02.jpg

Looks like I'll have to move back to Birmingham then :) Camp in my parents garden or something :)

Not sure why this is put in jokes and humour... the above picture is actually a true prediction. Seen something very similar a few yrs back. London is under water... so too is cambridge and oxford. Birmingham will become the new capital of England.

Ahhh! When this happens if ever, they will have the floodwalls-dikes in place. 25-30 years ago they were predicting the Earth was cooling and that was going to be a disaster. Ole planet been around awhile and we are newbs on it. Adapt or be gone!!!!

Ahhh! When this happens if ever, they will have the floodwalls-dikes in place. 25-30 years ago they were predicting the Earth was cooling and that was going to be a disaster. Ole planet been around awhile and we are newbs on it. Adapt or be gone!!!!

Dikes worked so well for New Orleans.. hehe

im gunna fit a load of inner tubes round the outside of the house, then i can float off somewhere nice when the water comes :|

Aha, works at home, just not at work.
Cool, I'm going to be in the sea. Perhaps I'll find a little bit of land that will be above sea level that I can conquer and make into the next Sealand.

He lives in Montreal. Montreal likes to think its close to France. He could be forgiven for thinking he might get flooded on account of the provincial government :)

That's what my pirate ship is for. (cross over to other continents to make your children cry)

I was in your country last week for business.....

a month and a half ago for pleasure (and looting)

France? hehe. We laugh with the rest of the world at them - I work with several. They are glad they are not there. Too close to them dodgy brits.

Flooding - Montreal is 57 meters (187 feet) above sea level. You'd have to do more than melt the ice.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back