A BIG dilemma!!!!

Hy everybody, this time I have a "crazy" question and I hope you all can help me:
I have a Philips 15 inch LCD model 150 b2 and (believe or not!) my father wants to give me a ViewSonic, also 15 inch and also LCD, model VA520 just like the one he uses on his computer, I have no problem with the monitor I bought in end of 2001 and also, I can either use on the horizontal or vertical, the reason he's buying is, we are going to donate a computer (complete) to a school back in our country, he want me to keep the new monitor but I believe the Philips is better, anyone has any idea where can I compare both or know both monitors just to give me some support??
Thanks Again

Krux

Nissan Powered
I know the 150b3 is a really good top of the line still monitor if im correct yours is white? the 150b3 is black and is a 300 dallor monitor still If I were you I would keep the philips. But maybe your dad wants to keep the new one because "its new"

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut