A BIG dilemma!!!!

jrcairo

OSNN Addict
Hy everybody, this time I have a "crazy" question and I hope you all can help me:
I have a Philips 15 inch LCD model 150 b2 and (believe or not!) my father wants to give me a ViewSonic, also 15 inch and also LCD, model VA520 just like the one he uses on his computer, I have no problem with the monitor I bought in end of 2001 and also, I can either use on the horizontal or vertical, the reason he's buying is, we are going to donate a computer (complete) to a school back in our country, he want me to keep the new monitor but I believe the Philips is better, anyone has any idea where can I compare both or know both monitors just to give me some support??
Thanks Again

I know the 150b3 is a really good top of the line still monitor if im correct yours is white? the 150b3 is black and is a 300 dallor monitor still If I were you I would keep the philips. But maybe your dad wants to keep the new one because "its new"

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back