500MB FREE WebSpace

Yes its free for 3 and no obligation after that so after 3 if you dont want to keep it thats that, I signed up and 10 seconds after clicking the link to allow the automated response to call me the phone rang and I had my PIN and I am now just waiting for the system to create my account and activate it, after that I will log on and get to work :)

And now it is activated that was a painless and fast setup took all of 30 minutes max

Thanks for the heads up 500mb of free space is always handy

Hrm, i guess i have an advantage of being an admin for a host.

No need to signup for crap at other hosts, just add myself another account and i am set :p

Cant you US lot sign us UK peeps up for us? Then give us the details etc?

Just a thought.

yeah you can just decide to quit after the three years and you would never have to pay for anything...they just want to get the home user side to gain acceptance so more people will sign up and their service will be more reputable...I love it...the sign up is almost over though I think

I do know someone that's been with 1and1 for over a year, and he's had nothing but good things to say

I just signed up as well. Telephone activation and everything went by smoothly. Now I just have to register a domain, and I'll be set :)

dreamliner77 said:
I do know someone that's been with 1and1 for over a year, and he's had nothing but good things to say
Okay mate, I'll take your word for it. I just signed up :)

ive been with one host for 1 year, except for a small downtime, all is well.

i just did sign up 30 minutes ago.. i got the PIN numbers back and just waiting for the email. I read that "No committment necessary". So I guess it's a cool deal... Wit-wiww !

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back