4000+ Single Core For Sale 939

Steevo

Spammer representing.
Political User
My processor. For sale.

Make a offer, and the stepping will be listed later, as it is in use currently, and will remain in use till my new proccy gets here.

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
Feedback, base price (first offer), details such as shipping.

Come on people, please be prudent in listing some details at least :)

Steevo

Spammer representing.
Political User
Feedback? Yeah.

$40

Shipping from Colorado. UPS, USPS, FEDEX. Any means with a signature confirmation. At cost. No bull**** $20 shipping fees.

gonaads

Beware the G-Man
Political User
Is this the San Diego core with 1 MB cache? The stepping on this one is E6.

AxionTech and Tiger Direct have this particular one for $66.00 to 70.00 U.S. new.

Sooooo, ummmm, $40.00 U.S.?

gonaads

Beware the G-Man
Political User
$20.00 shipping? 0_o

Newegg has 3 business day shipping (UPS Guaranteed 3 Day) for $4.99 and they are selling one for $59.99 new.

Sorry :(

Last edited:

Aprox

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political User
No, he is saying he wont charge a flat shipping rate like $20 like they do on ebay.

Depending on the Core Revision it could be a sweet deal for $4x. I have my 130nm Athlon 4000 just sitting in a box with the HSF as well....

Steevo

Spammer representing.
Political User
Err, Yes $40. The E6 isn't the stepping, it is the processor type. There is no way to tell on a AMD64 except to look at the etching on the top of the die to get your true stepping. Week, month and other info is also included.

But some have this CPU "topless" if you will and are running 3.2Ghz on air. I had mine left alone with my fans turned down to keep it quiet and it ran 2.8 happily.

And shipping will be, again, at cost.

gonaads

Beware the G-Man
Political User
No, he is saying he wont charge a flat shipping rate like $20 like they do on ebay.

Depending on the Core Revision it could be a sweet deal for $4x. I have my 130nm Athlon 4000 just sitting in a box with the HSF as well....
Yea, if it's a San Diego core 90nm.

How about a CPU-Z pic.

Last edited:
That's a great deal. Good processor. I have a 3200+ that I would love to replace with this but I don't have the extra cash at this moment to do so.

Steevo

Spammer representing.
Political User
Bump. I will take offers. Or for a good cause I will give away.

I also have some other computer hardware, low and high density PC133 and a 7500 AGP.

The only good cause I can say is that it'd go into a new build for my 9 year olds computer which is also my Seti@Home machine. He is also a Battlefield 1942 player.

What is the laden, err, no wait what is your good cause? F@H?
My main desktop contributes to F@h already (on hold at the moment till I get a chance to clean up the HSF).

I also have an old PIII box running Server 2003. It's currently low on RAM, but if I can add some to it, I'll make it fold too. :)

Steevo

Spammer representing.
Political User
My main desktop contributes to F@h already (on hold at the moment till I get a chance to clean up the HSF).

I also have an old PIII box running Server 2003. It's currently low on RAM, but if I can add some to it, I'll make it fold too. :)

I will dig and see what I have. Is it a coppermine core per chance? I have a 800Mhz sitting around.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut