4000+ Single Core For Sale 939

Steevo

Spammer representing.
Political Access
My processor. For sale.

Make a offer, and the stepping will be listed later, as it is in use currently, and will remain in use till my new proccy gets here.

Feedback, base price (first offer), details such as shipping.

Come on people, please be prudent in listing some details at least :)

Feedback? Yeah.

$40

Shipping from Colorado. UPS, USPS, FEDEX. Any means with a signature confirmation. At cost. No bull**** $20 shipping fees.

Is this the San Diego core with 1 MB cache? The stepping on this one is E6.

AxionTech and Tiger Direct have this particular one for $66.00 to 70.00 U.S. new.

Sooooo, ummmm, $40.00 U.S.?

$20.00 shipping? 0_o

Newegg has 3 business day shipping (UPS Guaranteed 3 Day) for $4.99 and they are selling one for $59.99 new.

Sorry :(

Last edited:
No, he is saying he wont charge a flat shipping rate like $20 like they do on ebay.

Depending on the Core Revision it could be a sweet deal for $4x. I have my 130nm Athlon 4000 just sitting in a box with the HSF as well....

Err, Yes $40. The E6 isn't the stepping, it is the processor type. There is no way to tell on a AMD64 except to look at the etching on the top of the die to get your true stepping. Week, month and other info is also included.

But some have this CPU "topless" if you will and are running 3.2Ghz on air. I had mine left alone with my fans turned down to keep it quiet and it ran 2.8 happily.

And shipping will be, again, at cost.

Pic

Attachments

• 4000+.JPG
    4000+.JPG
    59.6 KB · Views: 123
No, he is saying he wont charge a flat shipping rate like $20 like they do on ebay.

Depending on the Core Revision it could be a sweet deal for $4x. I have my 130nm Athlon 4000 just sitting in a box with the HSF as well....

Yea, if it's a San Diego core 90nm.

How about a CPU-Z pic.

Last edited:
Yes it is San Diego 90nm.

I will see if I have a CPU-z pic or a link to a validation.

That's a great deal. Good processor. I have a 3200+ that I would love to replace with this but I don't have the extra cash at this moment to do so.

Just to think I paid almost $500 for mine, and its not even as good as this one.

Bump. I will take offers. Or for a good cause I will give away.

I also have some other computer hardware, low and high density PC133 and a 7500 AGP.

The only good cause I can say is that it'd go into a new build for my 9 year olds computer which is also my Seti@Home machine. He is also a Battlefield 1942 player.

What is the laden, err, no wait what is your good cause? F@H?

I haven't gotten into folding at home yet, but I've been with Seti@home for years.

What is the laden, err, no wait what is your good cause? F@H?
My main desktop contributes to F@h already (on hold at the moment till I get a chance to clean up the HSF).

I also have an old PIII box running Server 2003. It's currently low on RAM, but if I can add some to it, I'll make it fold too. :)

My main desktop contributes to F@h already (on hold at the moment till I get a chance to clean up the HSF).

I also have an old PIII box running Server 2003. It's currently low on RAM, but if I can add some to it, I'll make it fold too. :)

I will dig and see what I have. Is it a coppermine core per chance? I have a 800Mhz sitting around.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back