• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

2findmp3 v7.0

riscy

OSNN Addict
Has anyone got the above app working on XP? I read somewhere else that someone had to reinstall XP as it caused a major problem.

I am currently using Kazaa Lite (very good), but want something else as well.

Comments welcome.

Thanks in advance

C

cam

audiogalaxy is the best mp3 finder out there, that and newsgroups. if you're on cable you can get crazy speeds, like 250kbps over 5 transfers, its just nuts.

- cam

riscy

OSNN Addict
Spyware?

Do either of these apps have spyware built in ?

I tried WinMX and thought it did, maybe I am wrong.

Will have a look at both, thanks

for mp3's I personally use either IRC or Grokster. I hate audiogalaxy all it finds is mp3's and the time it takes to get the search results I can have already downloaded the files off grokster :)

but nothing beats IRC for transfer speed..if you know the right places and rooms, you can find DCC server running on college connections that max out any connection you have

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seggar