2007 Microsoft Office System Beta 2 Discussion

I don't have Office 2003 installed on any of my machines at the moment.
This beta's pretty solid; no unexpected crashes. Go for it. 🙂
 
I want the next refresh so I can customize the Ribbon 🙂

Any issues with Office 2007, Active Sync and your PDA?
 
I want the next refresh so I can customize the Ribbon 🙂

Any issues with Office 2007, Active Sync and your PDA?
My MDA never directly syncs with anything on my machine, so it's pretty much independent of the version of Office I have installed. The MDA and Outlook 2007 have no problems synchronizing with my Exchange server though.
 
Dell now makes AMD boxes, buy one of those for cheapo 😀
 
As much as I'd like to, I have no money. I think I'll just try returning the parts from this box for now 😀
 
Almost done downloading 🙂

I can't believe the refresh is the same size as the actual installer, heh heh.
 
Also have it downloaded, but haven't thrown it on just yet.
 
Almost done downloading 🙂

I can't believe the refresh is the same size as the actual installer, heh heh.
Found that a little odd too. 🙂
Just started downloading it a little while ago.
 
It works well. I like the new icons. They now match the icon for Accounting 2007 (which I am currently testing as well).

I've grown to like to ribbons. I think they are very functional and much easier to use than menus.
 
I have heard mixed feedback about the ribbons being able to hide in this version - are they able to do this?
 
i am having trouble installing the refresh build. when i open the EXE i get a message that says " there are no products affected by this package instlaled on this system." i have just an OK buttong. I select OK and thats it. I have office 2k3 installed now. should i unstinall this first?
 
Make sure Office 2007 Beta 2 is installed already. The refresh can only be applied to Beta 2 installations.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top