They may do that, similar to how they have Small Business Editions now. Else, you could probably also buy them seperate, as an upgrade to the current versions in place 🙂sean.ferguson said:I love this Office 07 look... the only thing is with Microsoft cracking down on pirates I am going to need to buy it... and that is going to hurt I can tell.
I still feel Microsoft should sell a 'lite' version... with Word and Excel.
Electronic Punk said:http://download.esd.licensetech.com/Microsoft/DMMSO12B/PRO/AKAMAIFILES/OPPLUS-EN.EXE
Thats the download link for Microsoft® Office Professional Plus 2007 Beta 2
You will need your own key tho which you can sign up for here:
http://www.microsoft.com/office/preview/beta/download/en/default.mspx
*sigh* Thanks for the info EP.. I'll keep trying back to get my key laterDue to high demand the site is temporarily unavailable. Please try it again later.
ray_gillespie said:Anyone know when these beta versions will expire?
Electronic Punk said:If it is a common problem I will start looking up on it, should have about two weeks and there should be a resolution by then.
Either way, as its beta I wouldn't use it on a production system anyway.