• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

2 Weeks To Live

Bman

OSNN Veteran Original
A man goes to the doctor and gets a check up. The doctor finishes the exam and tells the man, "I have some bad news, you only have have about two weeks left to live".

The man is shocked. He asks the doctor, "Is there is any thing that he could do to make the time that I have left more tolerable?"

The doctor thinks for a moment. "There is one thing that you could do".

"Just name it, I'll do whatever it is". He tells the man to take alot of mud baths, two or three a day.

The man looks at his doctor asks, "Will that help my condition"?

The doctor says, "No, but it will get you used to the dirt."

rushm001

In the beginning......
Political User
A man goes to see his doctor

The doc calls his wife in for a chat about her husband and tells her that he has only got 2 weeks to live unless she makes love to him 6 times a day for the rest of his life and he will live longer.

When she came out the husband asked his wife what he said and she replied you've only got 2 weeks to live!!

Codasmd

Old School XPeriencer
Brutal. Both of them.

Thats like the two guys hunting. One has to answer the call of nature. While doing that, gets bit by a rattle snake on his member.

His friend calls the hospital and a doctor tells him that someone has to suck the poison out of the snake bite.

When the snake bite victim asks his friend what the hospital said, the friend replies, "They say you're gonna die."

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loxioalix