2 Weeks To Live

N

Not Bman

A man goes to the doctor and gets a check up. The doctor finishes the exam and tells the man, "I have some bad news, you only have have about two weeks left to live".

The man is shocked. He asks the doctor, "Is there is any thing that he could do to make the time that I have left more tolerable?"

The doctor thinks for a moment. "There is one thing that you could do".

"Just name it, I'll do whatever it is". He tells the man to take alot of mud baths, two or three a day.

The man looks at his doctor asks, "Will that help my condition"?

The doctor says, "No, but it will get you used to the dirt."

A man goes to see his doctor

The doc calls his wife in for a chat about her husband and tells her that he has only got 2 weeks to live unless she makes love to him 6 times a day for the rest of his life and he will live longer.

When she came out the husband asked his wife what he said and she replied you've only got 2 weeks to live!!

Brutal. Both of them.

Thats like the two guys hunting. One has to answer the call of nature. While doing that, gets bit by a rattle snake on his member.

His friend calls the hospital and a doctor tells him that someone has to suck the poison out of the snake bite.

When the snake bite victim asks his friend what the hospital said, the friend replies, "They say you're gonna die."

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back