A minor update, but well worth installing regardless.Version 1.25
- Fixed WL MAC address may not be set properly. This seems to have caused various connectivity problems, including a possibility of getting locked out.
- Fixed static IP entry was ignored if it exceeded a certain length even though the GUI allowed it.
- Fixed Device List may not display Static IP hostnames.
- miniupnpd replaces the older UPnP service, adds NAT-PMP support (must enable).
- Added options for DDNS refresh time and do not perform an 'NVRAM commit' for DynDNS in the GUI.
- Added ID for WTR54GS, WZR-G108 - thanks to BaoWeiQuan; WR100 - thanks to Hovsep.
- Various fixes, WL500GP, WL520GU, WBR2G54 - thanks to Fedor.
- Added options for more SSH/telnet connect limits in Admin:Access.
- Added option to use WAN port for LAN in Basic:Network.
- Reworked logout. Tested with IE, FF, Safari, Opera, Chrome.
- Updated Busybox 1.14.0, L7 filters.
:source: News Source: Foobar2000 Homepage- Fixed WavPack playback over HTTP.
- Fixed weird shell extension behaviors with the “folder context menus” option active.
- Fixed weird behaviors of the “stop after current” option.
- Worked-around problems with dodgy Ogg streams produced by speexenc.