xp-erience -> ntfs

adding in the diferent colour backgrounds is easy. i had a few minutes so i whiped up This dead simple script. @ the mo it has defalt buttons but they can be changed.

P.s Bucko it's on your server space:p ;)

im guessing he just though you were a little rude at something you said

A Thought

Hello all, I haven't scaned the whole thread and I know changes are on the way. But bigger fonts on the news header would help, remember some of us are older. I know we have a skilled crew working on this site so do your best. See ya ;)

Fix the web page

Currently the "Forums" secion on ntfs.org does not update to the latest posts. It's been like this for some time now.

It's just bothering me that I have to look into every section to find the latest posts.

Any plans on fixing this ?

:huh:

Yes! Give us time please...there is a lot of work to be done on the website, just check out site feedback section.

Waddy very busy, as everyone else.

Please be patient.

thread merged.

Luna64..

Being a site of such large capacity, certain things take time to fix. We are working on correcting all outstanding problems and they shall be fixed soon. Please bare with us and you won't be sorry.

Re: Fix the web page

Originally posted by Luna64
Currently the "Forums" secion on ntfs.org does not update to the latest posts. It's been like this for some time now.

It's just bothering me that I have to look into every section to find the latest posts.

Any plans on fixing this ?

:huh:

Luna64, go here:
http://www.ntfs.org/forum/index.php?s=

and click the "View New Posts" link on the top right. That way you don't need to look through each of the sub-sections. ;)

As for the frontpage, the admins are working on it, and some other bugs. Everything will be working soon. :)

The author of the news engine we use is rewriting that code so it is more optimised. It will return as soon as he is done :)

Black and Grey NTFS

I have been away for a few weeks and when I returned I found that what was a brightly coloured XP-Erience forum had become a very boring (I am referring to the colour scheme) and dull grey/black NTFS.

I find this form very interesting and the members extremely helpful and i visit it very frequently to sort out my many problems. Must I suffer this mind jarring colour scheme or is there another skin?

Several threads about this. New themes are on the way. ;) Give it a little time.

Moved to Problems & Feedback

As xsivforce said, more themes are coming soon, stay tuned :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back