xp-erience -> ntfs

I've found a site that has lots of great theme's for all of u moaners:D

link removed

Sorry Henyman, you weren't here earlier. A link in your sig is great. But, we need to "calm down" on the links in posts. Don't wanna have any problems.

xsivforce

[edit] no problem:cool: pstttt look in my sig if ur intrested ;) [/edit]

Originally posted by SlowNeasy
"who cares about the color scheme/theme? it's the information that counts. gosh"

The color scheme is VERY hard for me to read. Why strain your eyes here if other sites offer basically the same info that's easier to read?

Other sites perhaps offer the same news, but we get them ahead of most everyone, and is that what you judge a site by? The information that's given to you?

We have an awsome member/mod team, and the relations that people have are great.

Why strain your eyes here if there are other sites with the same info that's easier to read?

Kind of a stupid question. Why did you join then? To say that...

* sigh *

i joined june 9th and have been hooked ever since. noone on the web can rival the excelent team we have here and all the mods/supermods/admins do an amazing job off there own backs with no pay. i feel the site is 1 big happy family and love it here.

Originally posted by Henyman
i feel the site is 1 big happy family and love it here.

One big happy completely insane and disfunctional family, we got everything, the Uncle that no one wants to talk to. The Weirdo Aunt that smells of cats, everything.

You can all make up your own minds about who is who, I dont want to get trapped in that mine field

xp-erience ntfs

why did they switch xp-erience.org to NTFS.org

XP-erience.org is WAY WAY better

NTFS.org has no meaning and stuff

if you have a look through some of the threads in the site problems and feedback part, you will find a reason for the name change
it was a few factors, i think one was because they wanted to get to more than just XP users and that...
but yeah, have a look through and you will find the answers...
they were good reasons as well, v logical and that
cheers

yet another thread not only moved from "general" but, merged as well

i really don't like this look. I know but on the news section those little green buttons look like the close and minamize buttons on the mac. Why don't we go back to the old look? Or change the site title to Mac - Experence....macs don't even run on NTFS ether,

so you really just argued against yourself. Congrats.

oh and cos I don't think I said it yet, THERE ARE MORE THEMES COMING.

Originally posted by aswettla
i really don't like this look. I know but on the news section those little green buttons look like the close and minamize buttons on the mac. Why don't we go back to the old look? Or change the site title to Mac - Experence....macs don't even run on NTFS ether,

Because Apple has issues with ppl who use their interface and or mimic it. They like to tell ppl to take it down and things like that. Plus Mac isnt the only GUI out there. Hell it makes up less than 7% of all desktops. Personally I am sick of the Mac look, lets move on...

Macs are so 1980, got for a nice fleece or one of those thin leather trenchcoats. oh, they are a computer?

Originally posted by Electronic Punk
so you really just argued against yourself. Congrats.

oh and cos I don't think I said it yet, THERE ARE MORE THEMES COMING.

hmmm.... more? I haven't come across any yet.... or heard of any... if you could enlighten me on where to find them that'd be just great....
Great site though... the only site I check every day

Originally posted by cruiser78
hmmm.... more? I haven't come across any yet.... or heard of any... if you could enlighten me on where to find them that'd be just great....
Great site though... the only site I check every day

The mods are working on it, thats why they are coming, and not here.

Originally posted by Geffy
The mods are working on it, thats why they are coming, and not here.

ahhhh... but you miss my point... EP said "more"... to me that implies that there should already be "some" themes out... eh? does that make sense.. or am I off in another world? :D

Originally posted by cruiser78
ahhhh... but you miss my point... EP said "more"... to me that implies that there should already be "some" themes out... eh? does that make sense.. or am I off in another world? :D

There is one, you are lookin at it. After this one there will be more of them to choose from.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back