Will This Work...

Well, what makes it so tough is that we're talking about 2 pre-release cards that are meant to go head to head, and then trying to figure out what they'll do before the reviews are in... But the honest answer is that besides speculation, we really don't know for certain that pre-release X will come out ahead of pre-release Y :)

I will find out soon enough, plus either way, I think I will be happy enough with either one.

With your happy meal?

On a related segue, I would advise you to rename the computer Mickey D's and to add an internal mod with glowing golden arch neon lights.

:smoker:

Sazar said:
Meh $3900 canadian is like a Happy meal here.

:smoker:

buahahhahahahhahahaha.. checked the exchange lately?

Checked your balooning trade deficit lately?

hahahhahahahah... cmon Saz.

Mastershakes said:

Yes, but you look at .ca sites and they don't know whats happening :cool:

Mastershakes said:

Yep.

Mastershakes said:
with regards to price? /confused slightly.

:laugh:

Saz is joking around with you a bit :D Yeah, he's got a good sense of humor :)

Now, if one wanted to be serious, forget the exchange rate, one could just jump into em reported lines for health care and all em taxes I've heard they have up north :dead: :D

How did this become a exchange rate/gas/money thread? lol

Oh yes health care and taxes no problems at all like that down in the USA

:laugh:

I think it started with a joke... Oh, and on that healthcare; I s'pose the lines at certain clinics and all, aren't half as bad as the bread lines in Moscow had become :eek:

Yeah, I'm joking a bit too, based on some stuff that was reported in the news, many years ago :laugh:

But yeah, Bman is right, his thread wasn't put in the hard talk section for a reason... We really should get back on topic, I s'pose :)

Dosen't really matter, I think I got all my questions answered for now.

Untill those 2 cards come out, I won't have anything to talk about, nor many people. I can't wait too see the true specs of them.

New question, I have an alright powersupply picked out, which some said haven't even heard of it, I just picked out the power I needed and cheapest, what is a good powersupply thats around 600 - 700 watts atleasst?

Going that high in wattage, I would go with Enermax, Antec, Thermaltake or Coolermaster. My .02

I really have only heard of Antec, and Coolermaster, so I'm going to choose Antec. Got any specific models of a good PSU?

Pretty much, if I go and buy any powersupply as in any company, I'll pretty much get a good working PSU right?

Bman™ said:
Pretty much, if I go and buy any powersupply as in any company, I'll pretty much get a good working PSU right?
Yeah I would hope it works, if not send it back :D

If you are getting a high-end rig though, you do NOT want to go cheap on the PSU. That will drive your entire system and can damage your equipment if the voltages aren't consistent.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back