Who smokes weed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hypocrites

I just find it amusing that people, who say pot is bad, and yet drink alcohol and/or smoke cigarettes. I would like to see scientific proof the pot is more damaging to the body then alcohol and cigarettes. :rolleyes:

Re: Hypocrites

Originally posted by ZipTriX
I just find it amusing that people, who say pot is bad, and yet drink alcohol and/or smoke cigarettes. I would like to see scientific proof the pot is more damaging to the body then alcohol and cigarettes. :rolleyes:

yea i think smoking at all is bad. but drinking on ocassions cant be that bad. unless u have some occasion every day and do drink a lot. but otherwise it's very good to get together and have nice evening over a bottle of something good :)

I found this, thought it was funny :D

hashweed.gif

bluegrab.gif

Re: Re: Hypocrites

Originally posted by mafiafromrussia
yea i think smoking at all is bad. but drinking on ocassions cant be that bad. unless u have some occasion every day and do drink a lot. but otherwise it's very good to get together and have nice evening over a bottle of something good :)

So is smoking on occasions bad?

The truth is that Marijuana is less addictive physical (almost not at all) and psychologically then alcohol.

It does less physical damage to your body, and has less destructive effect while your "influenced".

My personal truth is that everybody die, sooner or later, I might as well make my life interesting.. cuz death isnt... I'm not saying lets go and inject s**t, cuz that can ruin my life stile ( and what a life stile it is :mad: )...

i choose smoking weed over drinking alcohol, and smoking cigerettes. I have ADHD, and smoking weed really chills me out, and allows me to slow down and enjoy myself. I find myself better able to focus, and ppl generally tell me that im a much nicer guy when high ;p

I dont think we can all go thorugh life without doing anything bad for us, so why NOT smoke weed? Its comes form mother earth, and dosent need to be chemically altered in any way - such as harder drugs like coke.

Yes, I am a 4th year university student with an A- average, and I smoke weed daily (usually before bedtime)

well it depends on a person, i mean what i have decided i will not change, but other people can do what they want. i dont really care as long as it's not getting in my way

thats totally cool man

I would never push weed on anyone, but as far as drugs go, you could not do anything more harmless.

but drinking on ocassions cant be that bad

Depends on the alcohol, and physical status of the person drinking. The only harmful effect, linked to pot, is when inhaling, one must hold the smoke to gain the full effect from the THC. Thus pot smoke does the same damage to lungs as cigarette smoke, due to the tar in the smoke. There is no proof that kills brain cells, just lost of concentration. Yet, why would anyone be under the influence of THC while at school, work or operating machinary? That's just silly.

Hey I smoke weed for reasons, cause I wana get high, weed=safe when not takin everyday, and plus if your a shy person like me and smoke weed, you dont get shy anymore!
Oh yea weed aint considered a drug its a herb, drugs are like those dangerous stuff like cock, extacy, etc. Weed doesnt give u cancer smoking a cig does and smoking a sig can give u lung cancer too.

Originally posted by Pythro
I said no to drugs, but they didn't listen.

should've write it on a paper and show it to them, maybe there's a chance they can read :)

:D

Real life is crutch for people that cant handle drugs

:p :p :p

Hey... tried it when i was younger... i was basically curious.

And hey... look at me.. i turned out alright.

(i only did it once) But its bad, and evil.. will kill you if you smoke it enough.. (or so i have heard).

I also get my thrills from another source. (My GF)

Ya i have said enough.. PEACE :cool:

Been in recovery 11 years myself. No alcohol for 11 years and no other drugs for going on 14 years now. In general I think drugs are probably not the best idea in the world, then again so are a lot of other things like pollution, animal products, unprotected sex with a unknown partner and on and on and on. The big gamble with drugs is the fact that there is a genetic connection to addiction. It is a crap shoot for many who use. The idea that they can control their use once the addiction sets in, is unrealistic. That is what addiction is. Am I a reformed save the world person.. no. If you use that is your deal. Part of me is frustrated by the idea that insurance costs continue to skyrocket because of the effects of peoples use THC/alcohol in particular... but then again it was the same insurance that saved my A** when I went to treatment to get clean. How is that for sitting on the fence. My deal is that if people want to get high cool, none of business. If they want to get sober and are asking for way to do it, I just try and make myself available to do what I can. The long term effects of drug use(THC included) are well documented by government(Biased) studies and by independent(Mostly objective) studies. I would just love to see the Conservatives not shove "you will think you are Jesus and jump off of a building the first time you smoke" and the Liberals not shove "Weed has no bad effects on the body except for lung cancer only if you smoke every day for 97 years" down our throats. Long post just my 2 cents worth :)

I wrote a long reply but it came out wrong so I was left with these two sentences.

Cannabis has, and always will be used for many century's to come. (along with every other drug available at the moment)

Of course every one has their opinion on drugs and people take drugs for lots of different reasons so I don't ever look down on any one that takes drugs unless it is affecting other people around them or they are stealing to feed an addictive habit.

and finally Drugs are bad ummm K :D

My personal opinion... to see the question "Who smokes weed?" on a website I personally visit is not cool. This is not something I think should be posted in the forums... wherever it should fall. There is enough drug talk and other crap in life, I definitely DO NOT need to see this as well. And to see people posting and answering the poll. Not cool. :mad:

That's your opinion though.

A lot of people at XPerience have been around for sometime, and maybe want to share this topic, because it is very much debateable, and there are many view points on this. Your's is that this thread, is not cool. Allright sure. Just please let's keep this thread open, and please no flames.

Originally posted by bruce_ers00
My personal opinion... to see the question "Who smokes weed?" on a website I personally visit is not cool. This is not something I think should be posted in the forums... wherever it should fall. There is enough drug talk and other crap in life, I definitely DO NOT need to see this as well. And to see people posting and answering the poll. Not cool. :mad:

What topic whould you like bruce_ers00 ???
this is a general chatter so we are degeneraly chatting ;)

I have not flamed any individual, I have simply stated my opinion. As is allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back