Who smokes weed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
either your mom chinese or u got it from thouse fortune cookies :p

I don't need or use drugs .. unkind people say I am a slow working dope at anytime :)

eh, its all the same to me. i don't really do anything, i have a good enough time with out drugs, but i couldn't care less what you do do. though i don't feel it would be a good idea to do much more than weed, b/c coke, herion, e, etc are a little bit too hardcore, b/c you can get that whole addiction thing (well, like insanly hard to break addiction that fucks you up kind of addiction) and you can OD on those, and i don' thitnk there's ever really been a death due to a marijuana OD.

BOOM, with your bow-wow tacticts, hooked on TCH like an addict. Always thinking about your booong, trying to take some judy home.

Buddha Blunt

I indunge once or twice a year. When in Amsterdam, which is my Spring haunt, I enjoy an excellent selection of herbage, "Bubble Gum" is my fav. It won the "Amsterdam Smoke Off" in 2000.

:D

i smoked for about a year... then my girl friend got pregnant and she quit for the baby, so i followed along, to respect her chose... stuff happned, but, we didn't continue smoking afterward, now i'm straight edge... besides, i don't need the help of a plant to fel good about myself, i can do that onmy own, i realize now that i was week minded casue i couldn't think for my self.

Tooo Funny

Originally posted by wyrlwyn
i smoked for about a year... then my girl friend got pregnant and she quit for the baby, so i followed along, to respect her chose... stuff happned, but, we didn't continue smoking afterward, now i'm straight edge... besides, i don't need the help of a plant to fel good about myself, i can do that onmy own, i realize now that i was week minded casue i couldn't think for my self.

You must have smoked a LOT dude! Here's a link for you....

http://www.websters.com

:rolleyes:

Well I won't say I do and I won't say I don't That's up to me. And I am old enough and smart enough to know if it's wrong or not, even if it is illegal where I live. That's the nice thing about having a free will, I say this as to quash the Moralist before they start on me. I will say that for all the pros and cons about WEED, there are serious studies and medical and private papers written about it's medicinal uses. If a person uses it for recreation/fun (to get Stoned only) well that's up to them. Be an Adult though, then do what you want, not when you're a child or teen. It's strange though that for all the negative opinions about it and there are many, you don't hear on the News, "Stoned Driver runs Automobile through crowded intersection and kills 5 pedestrians". But you do hear, "Drunk Driver Plows through Paking Lot and kills 4 people". But hey, Alcohol is legal and it kills more people by far than WEED will ever. Does Alcohol help with any medical ailments? Nope, not one. Unless you want to pour it on an open wound to disinfect it.

So you make up your own opinions. But don't preach to anyone on it's good or it's bad unless you are seriously informed. It's up to you and only you. Cause if the Government(s) desided to legalize it it would be packaged and taxed just like anything else. And we all know who would have the best stuff now don't we... the Gov. and then everyone would sing it's praises. Imagine your mom, dad or grand parent lighting up a fatty because their glaucoma is bad and the Doctor prescribed it to them. Or for their Arthitis. Man what would you do then.

It's like anything else herbal if it is used correctly it can be very helpful. If you have an eating disorder, it will give you an appetite. If you have an anger management problem it will mellow you out. It's a pain releiver, an anti-depressant, etc...

But I will say it is not appropriate to post this type of question on the Forum. This is a private personal thing.
(1), because it is an illegal substance.
(2), because it will only make people judge you in a different light.
And (3) because it's nobody's damn buisness but your own.

Well that's my rant for today... :)

Well ranted Gonaads .. but keep away from sucking those exhaust pipes otherwise you will burn your lips :)

Done that already Smokie. :p
That's from workin on Cars and Trucks for a living. :D

Half the UK Government

& unlike Clinton our Reps owned up to inhaling the stuff

or was that a cigar I forget ????

:p :p :p

Originally posted by TwoZigzagColt45
Half the UK Government

& unlike Clinton our Reps owned up to inhaling the stuff

or was that a cigar I forget ????

:p :p :p

No not a cigar. It wouldn't light - too moist (anyway funny taste!).

Back on topic though...

Drugs are nonsense but I have a hard time trying to resolve that with the damage that alcohol abuse can cause. Anway I enjoy a good dose of beer and red wine on the odd occasion!

Mubbers.

P.S. If you ever get prescribed Diazepam (back pain for me) think carefully. Sure you get a nice sleepy feeling but expect at least a week of constipation followed by.... see Avatar, other end though!

:eek:

Originally posted by Iceman
narc narc narc narc

:D :D

cool.gif

stoner_yoda.jpg

Originally posted by SnookBooger
Subject quote: "Who smokes weed?"

Clinton...?
isnt he famous for something else? or is it the other guy? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back