Who smokes weed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Electronic Punk
I haven't done those.

Good, there is always the story about the girl that thought she is a tangerine and pealed herself...her skin that is...

anyway i dont see a reason to do heroin ,Ecstasy,Cocaine or speeds nither... Alcohol is the greatest drug of all times ;)

...Dredd steps up to the microphone to speak...
" I am neither for or against weed"
...Dredd steps away with big grin on his face... :D

i dont smoke at all. only if i stand next to people who smoke, not for long anyway. i do drink on holidays :). it seems strange that there are so many of them here :D

I do smoke weed now and then. Like others, it helps me to relax. Sometimes we (my girlfriend and I) smoke weed before having sex. Marijuana makes you more sensitive to touch, taste and smell. (that's why everything tastes better when u have the munches).

Greetz,

Lukas

..oh and I use to smoke up and sit in front my winamp visualisations for hours. :-D

I never smoke on the streets thou, or when driving, I only do it in my own home.

Do'nt do other drugs either, and I don't drink any alcohol.

Originally posted by mafiafromrussia
i dont smoke at all. only if i stand next to people who smoke, not for long anyway. i do drink on holidays :). it seems strange that there are so many of them here :D

I don't drink at all. I haven't touched a drink in 11 years. But that is a different story...

I'm pretty sure only Tim Leary did more acid than me. But as far as weed goes, ah, what was the question?

Using drug is cool. It's sooo cool you are willing to give up your life for it. Are you ready to give up your life for it? If your answer is yes then just go for it. No wait if you use drug then you got no life. We were given a brain to use it for good not to kill it. If you kill it then you are a criminal. I am wrong again. If you cant figure out how to use your brain for good then you got no brain.
So i guess you cant kill something that doesnt exist.

Originally posted by jay
Using drug is cool. It's sooo cool you are willing to give up your life for it. Are you ready to give up your life for it? If your answer is yes then just go for it. No wait if you use drug then you got no life. We were given a brain to use it for good not to kill it. If you kill it then you are a criminal. I am wrong again. If you cant figure out how to use your brain for good then you got no brain.
So i guess you cant kill something that doesnt exist.

so u basically saying no :confused: ??

Originally posted by PC-Dude
Seemed a bit that way, he just needs a doobie :D

perhabs,

btw i've read in news paper that nevada state is thinking of legalisong marihuana? that should be cool for them on one hand. more money for state.

No I am not offended. I still love you all. hahahahaahaahahahah
Dammn i am really bored

Originally posted by jay
Dammn i am really bored

go chill out side if u bored? or just go sleep. which i'm gona do pretty soon. in an hour maybe

Originally posted by jay
Dammn i am really bored
They say that an inteligent human beeing can never get bored.

So I'm guessing you just smoked too much :D

[j/k]

Lukas

Originally posted by Lukas
They say that an inteligent human beeing can never get bored.

So I'm guessing you just smoked too much :D

[j/k]

Lukas

who ever said that??? :confused:

$h*t, I don't know... Chinese proverb or something.. or maybe my mom. :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back