who is the best mod in ntfs?

Originally posted by Iceman
...woke up and could not get back to sleep, might be those Black Helicpter flying over my house without markings and doing crop circles in my back field keeping me awake.

oh wait this ain't the UK

my bad

cool.gif

*Checks Helicopter Log...* :confused:

I haven't been near your house in weeks... Hmmmm, are you sure they're Helicopters???

sory ppl just wanted opinions dident mean to start a mod foght lol(hides in a corner to get away from gonaads)HELP!!!!!!!lmfao

I am sure that no one will hold it against you.

Maybe we should have some Mod Olypmics

Tell me Mods do you have prefect badges and were you prefects at skool:p

Originally posted by XP Abuser
Tell me Mods do you have prefect badges and were you prefects at skool:p

Noooooo, We get shiny little stars tattooed to our foreheads when we do EVIL things to the membership. :eek: :p

I was a house prefect with colours!
got a nice new tie and scarf. lovely.

I was class and house prefect... :)

our house was one of the top 2 in the time I was @ school... us and one other house duking it out for honors every term... was well fun...

I would have to say Jewellz and xsiv...since they are the only ones that visit my home on the net.;)

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh no killing any1 and mod olimric could be good:confused: ill host lol;)

I was never a house prefect :p there was no way that I wanted to have to be the gate keeper to breakfast lunch and dinner for the rest of the school, I am not insane.

Ok ok ok ... this thread has been going on long enough. I will step up to the plate and take one for the team. I am the Best Moderator. The voices in my head, for the first time all agree, I am the best.

Just trying to help solve problems and resolve conflicts around the world.
Another conflict resolved from Your Friendly Neighborhood [PseudoKiller]

/me votes [PseudoKiller] for mayor:p

that was a year ago......time 4 u 2 stand down;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest forum posts

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back