who is the best mod in ntfs?

to be honest , i believe i am the best moderator around here,
now before you rush to remind me i am not actually a moderator on NTFS (and i know you are anxious to do that) , i want to point out that i moderate myself, and by that i save my sorry (and extremely bored atm) arse from getting baned, my good deed for live.

And the Raven, never flitting, still is sitting, still is sitting
On the pallid bust of Pallas just above my chamber door;
And his eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming,
And the lamp-light o'er him streaming throws his shadows on the floor;
And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor

Shall be lifted - nevermore!

(I slack)

Benny, I'm memorizing that whole poem...for the hell of it, since I allready know a few of his by heart :)

the whole poem is pretty long, do a google search:

The Raven. by Edgar Alan Poe.

I've got it allready :)

Printed and all, it's a long poem, I've got a bit less then the first page of it down, but some of the words are a bit strange/complicated for me.

xsivforce, i dont have a favorite, i think all the admins/smods/mods and all the members are great. I dont know why people need to have favorites, or why there has to be a best admin/smod/mod:huh:

-Bert

Originally posted by Krux
IceMan!!

Thank you, thank you berry much, but I think we all are just the same really, a team.

cool.gif

I Think We should have a mod test to find the most Obscentities in a word search in the quickest time :cool:

I am timing you:

XP Abuser is a complete smurf :p

time is 13:21

im thinking More Along The Lines of This...

pie?

Enjoy......:blink:

oh crap its been done for you but there are words that the forum cant find hehe:)

Originally posted by draken
who is the best mod in ntfs? ur votes please i personaly think gonaads or psudokiller are the best and psudokiller is prolly the nicest mod ive ever met

Why does there have to be a best mod??? i dont get it :huh:

-Bert

I think draken worded this thread wrong... I think he ment "WHO" is the best mod in ntfs, that should have been the way.

But I don't know who "WHO" is.

Ooooh wait... WHO's on first.

Yeah, that's right... WHO is on first. :p

dang no wonder I smoked u all the time in Monopoly........

cool.gif

Originally posted by Iceman
dang no wonder I smoked u all the time in Monopoly........

cool.gif

Oooooo, them's there fightin words again dang-it. :mad: :p :p

Been a while huh??? ;)

yep, I can't even remeber my login or password for that site oh well, back to bed for me, woke up and could not get back to sleep, might be those Black Helicpter flying over my house without markings and doing crop circles in my back field keeping me awake.

oh wait this ain't the UK

my bad

cool.gif

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back