who is the best mod in ntfs?

Yeah well your term in office is almost up and now you have the Presidential responsibilities of Spammers Paradise. You are a power hungry beotch

Originally posted by PseudoKiller
Yeah well your term in office is almost up and now you have the Presidential responsibilities of Spammers Paradise. You are a power hungry beotch

Ok, ok, I hereby step down as Mayor. I will lend my support to my esteemed colleague PseudoKiller. :cool:

Originally posted by xsivforce
Ok, ok, I hereby step down as Mayor. I will lend my support to my esteemed colleague PseudoKiller. :cool:

/me covertly assasinates PK...

well damn.. what a shame... spose xsiv will have to stay on as uber mayor...

/me kicks poop all over PK's prostate form...

damn shame that... I coulda fed him to my pirhanna's.... :(

Sticks and stones may break my bones... but whips and chains excite me.... WAHOOOO!!! ! ! !

Sticks and stones may break my bones... but whips and chains excite me.... WAHOOOO!!! ! ! !

yer supposed to be dead dammit..

you can at least PRETEND... :rolleyes:

:cool:

Dude I cannot be destroyed.. I am Your Friendly Neighborhood [PseudoKiller]

Dude I cannot be destroyed.. I am Your Friendly Neighborhood [PseudoKiller]

:confused:

obviously not friendly enough to pretend...

:huh:

just mever enough for you... I give and give and you its never enough...

Be gone with you... I find you disturbing and I cannot be bothered with your infantile questions. Be Gone w/ you

just mever enough for you... I give and give and you its never enough...

Be gone with you... I find you disturbing and I cannot be bothered with your infantile questions. Be Gone w/ you

so much for friendly :(

Firendly is relative. Be gone with you could be considered friendly, in the sense that if you are not around I wont have to kick your ass...
Now be gone with your bad self

Firendly is relative. Be gone with you could be considered friendly, in the sense that if you are not around I wont have to kick your ass...
Now be gone with your bad self

/me poops on PK...

PK's really cuddly as a teddy bear but I'm not supposed to tell you that :cool:

Sazar : you poop more in one thread then I have in any thread... /me thinks you have a problem and you should see a doctor about that.

Evil_Marge : I dont know of any bears that could ever be considered 'cute and cuddly' they all seem to have the ability to tear a person to shreads.

Oh and to both of you I say... Kiss My ASS

Your Friendly Neighborhood [PseudoKiller]

Originally posted by Benny
And hes at it again...

and again Benny posts useless information and or opinions that no one wants to hear about.

Another member squashed by Your Friendly Neighborhood [PseudoKiller]

scareboo.gif

ahhh and you just noticed that... you are quick !!
Actually I been trying to tell you that for a long time , i guess your "Be gone with you" and "Don't waste my time" posts where distracting you from seeing that.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back