who is the best mod in ntfs?

Originally posted by draken
haha..........ha.............ha
noooooooooooooooooo leave my posts, i wanna save up muhahahahahahahahaha
and no thermite bomb ui thought said termite lol <pickes up his supper poop gun and hoses down gonaads, pk and sazar>haha

:confused: :huh:

the waddy made me do it the waddy made me do it realy <runns and hides in a corner and snipes pk>uh .........opps....................

Originally posted by PseudoKiller
gtgarside - Punisher - MIA ??

Whap, whap, you have been punished by being beaten with a trout, as per my usual weapon of choice.

I am not MIA, I underwent a name change, though my Punisher blood still runs thick and fast

Originally posted by Geffy
Whap, whap, you have been punished by being beaten with a trout, as per my usual weapon of choice.

I am not MIA, I underwent a name change, though my Punisher blood still runs thick and fast

Yeah like motor oil through a dead trout. Thhhhhwwaaaaap!!!. :p

Originally posted by gonaads
Yeah like motor oil through a dead trout. Thhhhhwwaaaaap!!!. :p
Well I see you remember, *gives gonaads one get out of being thwaaaped by a dead trout card*

So abusing a trout is considered funny... You kids now a days and your humor....

Originally posted by Nick M
What is my position?

So many answers to that question and so much trouble to get into for it... ahh No Comment

So abusing a trout is considered funny... You kids now a days and your humor....

No, abusing you with a trout is funny :p

Also the trout volunteer to be used, theres a "flippin" order to the choosin though

Sazar : you poop more in one thread then I have in any thread... /me thinks you have a problem and you should see a doctor about that.

Evil_Marge : I dont know of any bears that could ever be considered 'cute and cuddly' they all seem to have the ability to tear a person to shreads.

Oh and to both of you I say... Kiss My ASS

Your Friendly Neighborhood [PseudoKiller]

No thanks it will probably bite me :eek:

Originally posted by Nick M
What is my position?

So many answers to that question and so much trouble to get into for it... ahh No Comment

Aaaaah, luv is in the air... :p

utah sounding mutiple wife loving mouth
I'm glad to see that a mod found it appropriate to make that asinine and stereotypic remark. A so-called "family" forum with this person moderating it.
More appropiate comparsion would be Trent Lott's words that costed him his job. :rolleyes:

What page is that quote from Ziptrx? I just looked back through every page in this thread and must have missed it. :confused:

I am also at a lose for where this quote is from. :confused: Would/Could you please clarify? :huh:

/me cant see were quote came from:confused: :huh:

I sent a few dogs out after it. They got the scent of the one Ziptrix posted so hopefully they will get it.

I think I know where it came from.... I said it to Iceman or something like it I said to Iceman. He didnt have a problem with it because he can take some joking. It seems Ziptrx has a problem with some mods. BTW i said all that in IRC not on the forums.

if it was on Irc then *shrug* we joke all the time in there:cool:

I think I know where it came from.... I said it to Iceman or something like it I said to Iceman. He didnt have a problem with it because he can take some joking. It seems Ziptrx has a problem with some mods. BTW i said all that in IRC not on the forums.
It doesn't makes a difference, PK. Please continue with your "jokes", I'll just makes sure I keep you on ignore. What mods I have a problem with? Last I remember you are the only one, due to the fact that you find "racism" a "joke

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back