who is the best mod in ntfs?

Originally posted by Ziptrx
It doesn't makes a difference, PK. Please continue with your "jokes", I'll just makes sure I keep you on ignore. What mods I have a problem with? Last I remember you are the only one, due to the fact that you find "racism" a "joke

Really, I must admit that is the first time I have been called a racist in my life. I think maybe you need to understand what racism is by its definition. Becareful of your words. What is said in IRC is much much different than what is on the forums. Let alone it wasnt directed towards you in any way shape or form. Iceman was the recipient and he knew it. He and I are always like that, its how we joke around. If you find it offensive I apologise but the IRC channel is not for the sensitive. But need to point the accusing finger first at a dictionary and look up the word of 'racism' and read what it means.

/me runs and goes looking for my mutilple wives, with my big fat mouth hanging open.

ooooops sorry

Utah big fat mouth.....

it's ok, PK is short and fat and bald, so it makes us about even

cool.gif

Originally posted by Iceman
/me runs and goes looking for my mutilple wives, with my big fat mouth hanging open.

ooooops sorry

Utah big fat mouth.....

it's ok, PK is short and fat and bald, so it makes us about even

cool.gif

Dont forget a racist... I need to go now. Clan meeting getting together and I need to get the wood for the cross.

I hit edit instead of quote... I make a boo boo. You want to punish me you balding bastid

Originally posted by PseudoKiller
Really, I must admit that is the first time I have been called a racist in my life. I think maybe you need to understand what racism is by its definition. Becareful of your words. What is said in IRC is much much different than what is on the forums. Let alone it wasnt directed towards you in any way shape or form. Iceman was the recipient and he knew it. He and I are always like that, its how we joke around. If you find it offensive I apologise but the IRC channel is not for the sensitive. But need to point the accusing finger first at a dictionary and look up the word of 'racism' and read what it means.

You need to learn to read, since I never called you a racist. I used the word "racism" to generalize. Directed at me or not....makes no difference.

Example 1: 2 Christians talking about how untrue the Quran is and degrading it and a Muslim oversees it.
Example 2: Trent Lott made some choice remarks, not intending to offend anyone. Yet he did.

The point is you were unconsiderate. You didn't think before speaking. Yes I understand IRC is different from the forums, but I don't think you (mods) would allow someone to tell jokes degrading certain races or religions. Last, you shouldn't be making remarks without knowing the facts of the religion. It is quite clear that you are not one, nor do you know anything about it except for the rumors and twisted facts. As long as you know that it was wrong what you said.

I got to say I agree with some of that Mods should be setting a good example to everyone else, even within the looser restrictions of the IRC channel.

Originally posted by Ziptrx
It doesn't makes a difference, PK. Please continue with your "jokes", I'll just makes sure I keep you on ignore. What mods I have a problem with? Last I remember you are the only one, due to the fact that you find "racism" a "joke
\
lighten up dude were just having fun in this thread so just chill i mean im not a mod but in my opinion the mods are dooing their job to the best of their abilities and i dosent help when ppl like u go ragging on them all the time about sompthing they said in the irc chanel and start saying they make racist remarks i mean ir u dont want to hear it just dont came to ntfs anymore cuz i diddent start theis thread to hear ppl like u badmouthing eved 1 of the mods so pipe down

and asinine and sterotypic, u need to juist chill out cuz ive had enough of u biznaching at pk over something that wasent even directed at u CHILL OUT MAN!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by draken
\
lighten up dude were just having fun in this thread so just chill i mean im not a mod but in my opinion the mods are dooing their job to the best of their abilities and i dosent help when ppl like u go ragging on them all the time about sompthing they said in the irc chanel and start saying they make racist remarks i mean ir u dont want to hear it just dont came to ntfs anymore cuz i diddent start theis thread to hear ppl like u badmouthing eved 1 of the mods so pipe down

and asinine and sterotypic, u need to juist chill out cuz ive had enough of u biznaching at pk over something that wasent even directed at u CHILL OUT MAN!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, the channel does have more lax restrictions mainly cause you can explain what you mean, just look at the quotes from the channel. I cant post a link here, they just arent right really.

Originally posted by Geffy
Yeah, the channel does have more lax restrictions mainly cause you can explain what you mean, just look at the quotes from the channel. I cant post a link here, they just arent right really.

You think my "All Jews love being shot at" quote won't be to appropriate?
Don't be racist kids, alienate the different.

Originally posted by Benny
You think my "All Jews love being shot at" quote won't be to appropriate?
Don't be racist kids, alienate the different.
Its some of your quotes that I can base my claim that the channel has more lax rules.

Benny1 - I love the c***

Irc is much more slack + friendly. there are still rules there that are inforced. i sujest u get over it + we get bk to the original thread:cool: if however Iceman`` had been ofended then yes it would be diferent.....but he wasn't so it dont matter.

theres a thin gray area between comedy and racism, now if you will all look over there
*hands everybody some binoculars*
you can plainly see it, now the only thing I am no sure on is which side we are in...

theres a thin gray area between comedy and racism, now if you will all look over there
*hands everybody some binoculars*
you can plainly see it, now the only thing I am no sure on is which side we are in...

indeed it can be hard to see the line:huh:

Its some of your quotes that I can base my claim that the channel has more lax rules.

Benny1 - I love the c***

coke...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back