Welcome to NTFS

Woah! What a change. Babyblue and new smilies and of course the new look. I like it:D . But I liked the name XP-erience.org. Will all the content on NTFS.org will be transferred to XP-erience.org? I find Xp-erience much cooler name than NTFS.

xp-erience.org is going, so get used to it :)

LMAO again:

<What the hell is EP talking about - "online status" and "find user posts"?>

Duh - there it is:eek:

I think I am going to like the find user posts, as it saves from having to go to search and look for the user.

One thing that always bugged me and I don't know if much can be done about it:

When I am going through let's say 8 pages of "new posts" first thing in the morning and I decide to reply to a post on page 6 - I have to go back to the "view new posts" and then go through 6 pages to get back to where I was on page 6.

<Boy damnyank, you're going to get hammered on this one - as there is probably and easier way to do it that you have not figured out yet>

Comments??

Mine goes back to search and shows the post I just made!

hehehe. Erm forgotten what I was gonna say now...

1 sec please...oh yeah..

We never said what NTFS stood for :)

now the fun starts, was asubtle one going round when we were dropping hints... :p

damnyank - press it twice quickly, or if you use IE then click the little downarrow next to the back button which shows you the last few pages you've been to

NTFS is awesome file system..... understand how it works and you will love it ;)

BTW - if ya want email notification (since I use hotmail - and immediately delete all junk mail) - don't forget to add webmaster@nfts.org to your safe list.

Or whatever else ya need to do!

well, NTFS.org is horrible domain :eek:
I liked the old one..anyway, there is quote says don't judge people from their faces judge them from what inside.
New era has begun let's Rock N Roll :cool:

Originally posted by Jewelzz
w00t!! I love it!

Ya know, i really don;t use the word w00t enough in conversations

Originally posted by Octopus
nice signature..better than the old one
Thanx Octopus, xsivforce made this up for me :D He did another one that I'll bring out of the closet in a few weeks.

Originally posted by Electronic Punk

We never said what NTFS stood for :)

now the fun starts, was asubtle one going round when we were dropping hints... :p

I LIKE IT...

by the way...when you guys said..we have a big problems with the site bla bla bla...and when you removed guides,downloads etc... did you say that to hide this site? to make it s surprise or something like that?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest forum posts

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back