Welcome to NTFS

xsivforce

Prodigal Son
If you are reading this, you found your way here. This site will only get better. :cool:

Yea, it rocks, I'd like to say thanks to the people at work with this site.:D

speaking of which, does it stand for anything different ? some witty play on words perhaps?

i thought on the main page of the old site xp-erience.org that you would of put a big link to the new site??

thought it would be a bit easier, makes sense to me
maybe i missed it...
anyways

cheers

Originally posted by Khayman
speaking of which, does it stand for anything different ? some witty play on words perhaps?
New Technology Forum Sitters. ntfs anonomous is just down the hall.

Originally posted by xsivforce
*slaps TwoZigzagColt45*

If you haven't already, have a look at the front page. http://www.ntfs.org . You will see there are now 5 different pages of news. :)
:D
OUCH !!!!!
yeah seen it nice work
BTW that was a joke
Although I really dont like NTFS filing system
NTFS.org is cool
I will now be known as NTFS FAT man
Nutters Take Forums Seriously
:eek:

what ya got againsed the NTFS filing system ?

Originally posted by Khayman
what ya got againsed the NTFS filing system ?
Free System Space bugs me the most
By working on a fixed percentage of the volume this is very Undynamic
for example a 120 gig HDD would have approx 12 gig of Free System Space. Where on earth are you going to get 12gig of system files ????????
And as for windows expanding & growing *yeah right*
That usually means you have the Benjamin worm
:p

we are moving you over so slowly some of you won't even notice :p

Dang - I almost forgot how to make new desktop shortcuts - it's been awhile since I did any changes for xp-erience -errrr NFTS.org!

So far, (only about 20 minutes on site) - I like it - although I did have a blonde moment when I clicked a link on the news page and never went anyway - <scroll down damnyank> - but I finally overcame my blondeness and found it!:eek:

What more new looks/items do ya have up your sleeves?:D

I'd like to thank all who worked on this for putting in the time and doing such a great job - and also all of those (addicts like myself) who stuck it out through all the err "rough spots" getting to this point!

Let's Roll!:cool:

LEt us know if you find any problems with the site... I fixe em as I see em... still lots to do, but everything will be square asap.

it ain't too shabby...

though I will miss my xp-erience

I dunno if I want my ntfs-erience as much :(

but what is in a name? as long is still the same rocking peeps!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back