Welcome to NTFS

NO. The old server simply couldn't cope with having the downloads and guides... It was from this we decided to go with a new server, new portal and...a new name.

:D I like it!! You all have obviously worked your butts off to pull it all together so nicely!!:cool: It was definately worth waiting for.:D

Please don't ever scare me like that again... I thought you guys had been hacked and someone re-routed your page to theirs... I was here earlier and it was still XP-Erience.org and now it's NTFS.org... I figured I would have seen it coming... I didn't... Still you need to update all the latest drivers for new Drivers section... New 4 and 1, the latest Bios for ABit A9, Nvidia drivers, and Sound Blasters... Keep up the good work...

Great work guys. and well done.

Not being a Techno, it suits me fine. :D :D

Welcome Cellar Dweller (great name). We're still in the process of moving and updating things, we should have everything done shortly :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back