vBulletin 3.5.4

Re: vBulletin 3.5 Beta

The reputation thing changed.... from a star to a weighing thing

That's the default icon. Each time vBulletin is upgraded we need to replace the icon with our own custom made one.

Electronic Punk said:
Yeah, I had to revert the template as some variable names have changed, missed it during install. Is the click edit working for anyone?

Aha! To now quick edit your posts, double click the edit button... saves people who are trying to double click to highlight a word.
Sweet! I had that problem a few times. Nice fix! :)
I like the new option buttons too.

Remember, if for some reason you can't edit your own post or things otherwise seem a little funky, hold down shift and click refresh (or was it CTRL? :p)

The new quick edit stuff is super sweet!

Thanks, I made it out of a washing up bottle, glitter and sticky back plastic like they used to do on Blue Peter, Jelsoft helped tho.

well played sir....well played...

This might be part of the way towards that solution.

Attachments

• Search.jpg
    Search.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 107

Maybe we should test drive that one. :smoker:

Don't seem to be able to double click to edit posts now :(

Better just test it ;) - Nope :(

rushm001 said:
Don't seem to be able to double click to edit posts now :(

Better just test it ;) - Nope :(

Electronic Punk said:
Aha! To now quick edit your posts, double click the edit button... saves people who are trying to double click to highlight a word.
Works fine for me

Tried it on firefox too, no luck :( Must be me!

i liked the "double click the post to edit" feature, but it makes sense to remove it. But you dont have to double click the "edit" button... a single click will suffice, or am i missing something.

Hmmm, normal edit is gone, not quick edit

I don't type with boxing gloves on (or hooves in Henyman's case) so don't need to edit too much tho :p

You should edit this one. Needs a comma and a period. I'll let you figure it out. :D

*runs*

Last edited by a moderator:

nix said:
i liked the "double click the post to edit" feature, but it makes sense to remove it. But you dont have to double click the "edit" button... a single click will suffice, or am i missing something.

Nope, you haven't missed anything. One click on the edit button opens the edit window rite there in the post.

Ah didn't realise old edit had gone, however right click and open in a new window will do the old way for users that can't use ajax for some reason.

Electronic Punk said:
Ah didn't realise old edit had gone, however right click and open in a new window will do the old way for users that can't use ajax for some reason.

:eek: *he didn't know?* :eek: When they start to hide stuff from the Boss you know we're in trouble. :p

Got my happy music on and about to upgrade to vBulletin 3.5 Beta 4.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back