vBulletin 3.5.4

Re: vBulletin 3.5 Beta

The whole of the UserCP ? Bit of a large part of the software to oversight isn't it ? :D

Re: vBulletin 3.5 Beta

Just those 3 options :)
They must have changed names.

Re: vBulletin 3.5 Release Candidate 1

Preparing for another upgrade now.

oh no!!!!! forums are going down!!!

only for a bit, am actually uploading the files and stuff now so will only need to compare any template changes on templates that I have already customised.

Woohoo, CP is fixed :D

Yup, first thing I tested :)

is quick edit working? cause it aint for me

Try a hard refresh mate, works fine here :)

edit: cake

Electronic Punk said:
Yup, first thing I tested :)

Soooo, is second thing aaaa backup? :nervous:

*runs*

No need to test a backup :)
the only thing that gets backedup regularly is the database, user avatars and attachments are the only real risk :p

its working now :) ... whores

Yeah I had to remove the <!- in front of makeitworkforkhayman=1
silly me.

I will be upgrading to RC2 tonight, hopefully less templates for me to do, final version is close now only a few small issues remaining.

They need to add an option to over-ride their UA String detection. Just because SeaMoose isn't a "recognised" user agent, I get stuck without the pretty animated menu's.

Pfft.

you still developing SeaMoose?

As for vB, it might just be me, but it seems a little quicker over the last few days? Or is it just me :rolleyes:

nix said:
As for vB, it might just be me, but it seems a little quicker over the last few days? Or is it just me :rolleyes:
I've actually found it to be rather slow now and again over the past few days. :p :dead:

nix said:
I've been noticing a bit of a speed up too. Only difference on my end is I'm in Vista using IE7. EP, anything changed on the server side?

Electronic Punk said:
I will be upgrading to RC2 tonight, hopefully less templates for me to do, final version is close now only a few small issues remaining.

Well... we're still waiting. I see RC1 at the bottom of this page... still. :rolleyes:

*runs 'n hides* :nervous:

yeah, had to much alcohol - even to run upgrades!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back