vBulletin 3.5.4

Re: vBulletin 3.5 Beta

X-Istence said:
I like it.

Me too. It's fun guessing when the post when and will not go through. Myself and a few friends make bets on it, too. ;P

Actually, I've never had the timeout problem. :suprised:

Henyman said:
upload atachments box is slightly different :p

So it is!, all those broken images that someone needs to fix :eek:
Beta 3 will prob. be out tomorrow.

muzikool said:
Me too. It's fun guessing when the post when and will not go through. Myself and a few friends make bets on it, too. ;P

Actually, I've never had the timeout problem. :suprised:
Wrong timeout issue. ;) I'm talking about the *new* one that if say a thread has 5 pages and you click 5, when page 4 (and possibly 3) had new posts and you see that the first post in page 5 is new so you go back to 4 all posts will already be marked as read. Going back to page 5 of that thread will also show those posts as read already. Drives me crazy as I have to either go very concervative and read many already read pages in long threads, or back track and trust my very poor memory. :(

Fixed the attachment images with some special ones I made myself out of shrunken to 16x16 ones I conveniently had on my pc

I was expecting beta3 to be out today, as it has been on vb.com for a few days, alas no.. perhaps over the w.e

Xie said:
Wrong timeout issue. ;) I'm talking about the *new* one that if say a thread has 5 pages and you click 5, when page 4 (and possibly 3) had new posts and you see that the first post in page 5 is new so you go back to 4 all posts will already be marked as read. Going back to page 5 of that thread will also show those posts as read already. Drives me crazy as I have to either go very concervative and read many already read pages in long threads, or back track and trust my very poor memory. :(

I have an excellent memory. So for me it is not problem :p

X-Istence said:
I have an excellent memory. So for me it is not problem :p
Even if I happen to remember I still find it annoying. :(

nice atachment icons :D

Just a heads up, I will be upgrading to beta 3 very shortly.

so whats new/changed?

I see broken stuff.

That doesn't look right.

Yeah, I had to revert the template as some variable names have changed, missed it during install. Is the click edit working for anyone?

Aha! To now quick edit your posts, double click the edit button... saves people who are trying to double click to highlight a word.

Nice. That works well.

Test..

See.

Does Quick Reply re-load the page now? Or is my browser just being "special" ? :p

edit: It's back to how it should be now (no re-load) ... hooray.

A problem found and solved. Huray!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back