To Post Or Not To Post

• Thread starter PseudoKiller
  • Start date
TY.. I stole it from somewhere else.. cant remember where, I never can.. huh what.. where
:D :D :D

Its like an eyeball with a tail.....look at him go!

We both have barcodes, does that make us a product of society?
hehe

The Rebellion has started....come to me my Angels of War and together we shall smite the evil doers

Originally posted by Electronic Punk
Its like an eyeball with a tail.....look at him go!

We both have barcodes, does that make us a product of society?
hehe

Yes... we will all soon have them anyway... mine is made up. I can find a program to make one with the actual sayings and stuff. Unless you want to pay some $900 for some program to do it. Too pricey for me to place around with. :D

Hehe, or get a job at walmart, or change your name to beef jerky.
Mine was made with some font, but I think the bars corespond to numbers anyway, not letters.

Yea I think they all do. Then the numbers corespond to the product id. But I made mine from scratch. Photoshop is a wonderful thing.

Does that mean PK has been bar-coded.

As for the other stuff about the nekkid women, I only looked once because it was bad for my old heart and reminded me off things I used to remember doing... ahhh those were the days :)

Originally posted by Smokie
Does that mean PK has been bar-coded.

As for the other stuff about the nekkid women, I only looked once because it was bad for my old heart and reminded me off things I used to remember doing... ahhh those were the days :)

Yes my avatar is me as a zygote and yes I have a tattoo of a bar code on the back of my head
:D

hmmm Jewelzz knows already and she aint gonna tell us... pffft

Heh - is this how Jewelzz gets the inside info???

[00:04:57] <Jewelzz> Electronic Punk is my God!

women... cant live with them and cant leave them by the side of the road wounded and calling for help

Sorry I couldn't resist, I had to carry some topics over from the last page, even though I have no business in this thread whatsoever.

First of all, EP, if you're a muse, you're not a goddess as much as you'd like to be one. Muses were not godesses they were just women who sang songs and presided over art and history and music and whatnot (despite the fact that they were born of the gods). I blame the deterioration and misconceptions of greek myth knowledge on the disney movie Hercules. Disney should have been shut down after that one.

And Second of all, the colors blue and white make you even hungrier than do red and yellow. They are the colors that make a restaurant feel cleanest and most relaxing, thus making the patrons feel comfortable eating.

And for the record, any shade or tint of green is the best color ever!

P.S. I'm scared of Neowin now. What's up with the attempted forum gang wars and stuff? lol

I agree Disney should be shut down they are EVIL and should be destroyed...

PK, thought I read here that you were leaving XP-erience. I can understand why you came back, great site, people who could stay away.

Me too ...I got and are still frustrated how the forums are run. BUT it is still the best. I missed you guys. You are much more fun. And weird

Am I allowed back??
:(

Members online

No members online now.

Latest forum posts

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back