To Post Or Not To Post

• Thread starter PseudoKiller
  • Start date
Originally posted by Electronic Punk
Shut it baldielocks..

*runs* ;)

Yeah you better run, cause you will fall down ya drunk raver ;)

Oh I see the mods are setting a good example arent they.

Well I have enjoyed this whole website for a while now. I do not agree with some of the rules here. I feel like any moderator can anything they want with no questions asked. I am not blaming anyone, but I feel it has gotten out of control.
I would have liked to know some of you ppl a little more but this place is run like a grade school. I have been out of school for a very long time and I dont need to be lectured on things I feel I have not violated.
Just so ppl understand I had a good time while it lasted. Have a good one and maybe I will see some of you on other forums.

I do agree somewhat with PK here. I have had some of my posts edited because of questionable content. One was a harmless joke, and the other I was arguing with someone.

Some mods are more lenient than others, and we all know whom they are.

The Idea of a forum is the free expressions/points of view to be thrown out there, and talked about/discussed. If it "offends" someone, well, life's a b!tch get over it!

I shutter posting a joke, because every Joke will offend someone, and most likely be removed.

I do think a few mods jump the gun editing/closing threads, but I still get along with most of them.(at least I did b4 I wrote this) :rolleyes:

I see that they are trying to keep this forum an inviting place to make newbies feel welcome, but In the process try not to shut up the users who contribute their help.

Grinder - I have no idea who the dude in your avator is - but ya blew his bloody (no pun intended) head off!

OMG - is that offensive???

Not to me - but what about ????

:p :p

I guess that's why you do not use hollow points on a deer?:p

This is your Brain...

<----This is your brain on hollow points :D :cool:

Yikes--Grinder is that avatar from "Scanners"? I saw that movie at the drive-in WAY back in high school, gave me nightmares for years...I was just talking to someone about that the other day, and now there it is!! Great, now I'll have more nightmares...LOL, gonna have to tape something over that area of my monitor so I don't have to see it!!:eek:

Originally posted by [P§eüðøKe®]
Well I have enjoyed this whole website for a while now. I do not agree with some of the rules here. I feel like any moderator can anything they want with no questions asked. I am not blaming anyone, but I feel it has gotten out of control.
I would have liked to know some of you ppl a little more but this place is run like a grade school. I have been out of school for a very long time and I dont need to be lectured on things I feel I have not violated.
Just so ppl understand I had a good time while it lasted. Have a good one and maybe I will see some of you on other forums.

Ok, I understand where your coming from. But not everybody on this forum is out of grade school ;) This forum is just like a community. We have a lot of people from different backgrounds, and cultures. and while you may not find something offensive, another person could. What I'm saying is that everyone has different views and opinions on different things. We try to make everyone happy. But that's hard seomtimes. And you didnt see any seme nude, nude pics in who the honey is because some mods already removed the links to the pics.

I hope you understand, our viewpoint too.

o_87

Everything I/PK said was just sumed up in the chat room.

I tried to reason with a member saying that we had a difference in opinion, he still wanted to push the issue, so I fought back.

And a mod told me to quit insulting him, its a 2 way street ICE!

You're right PK.

Grinder that avatar is one of the nastiest things I have seen, except maybe the vid of the beached whale being blownup and blubber falling on people and cars.

But here that is the nastiest thing. You get that from Something Rotten.com?

Where can I get that vid.

<----Its a capture from "scanners"

Grinder - change that avatar ! :D I'm gettin in a bad body condition :(

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back