To Post Or Not To Post

• Thread starter PseudoKiller
  • Start date
It's tough at the moment. Feeling alot of tension at the moment as the number of users swell. We got an excellent community here and while I don't want it to become like a grade school, people do complain about various things and it is a nitemare to keep everyone happy.

We just gotta get thru this stage cos something cool is coming ;)

No no no no, you can't do that EP!

Must....know....now.....aggh :)

isn't a muse a old fashioned bird who sings in a really high pitched voice ? :p

Originally posted by Electronic Punk
isn't a muse a old fashioned bird who sings in a really high pitched voice ? :p

I dont know about birds...

ripped from Oxford Dictionary.....

Muse n. Greek myth one of nine goddesses, each of whom in-spired an art or science; (m-) force that inspires a creative artist.

:D

stuy_b

bird (PERSON)
noun [C]
informal a person of the type stated, or Br and Aus slang a (young) woman

if you want to get technical

The Muse has inspired English poetry since Chaucer invoked her in 1374. Muse comes from Latin Msa, from Greek Mousa. There are Greek dialect forms msa and moisa, and all three come from an original *montya. As to the further origins of this form, a clue is provided by the name of Mnemosyne, the goddess of memory and mother of the Muses. Her name is the Greek noun mnmosun “memory,” which comes from *mn-, an extended form of the Greek and Indo-European root *men-, “to think.” This is the root from which we derive amnesia (from Greek), mental (from Latin), and mind (from Germanic). The reconstructed form *montya that is the ancestor of Greek Mousa could then mean something like “having mental power.”

Well this thread just took a sinister twist..

Awww, so I am a goddess... heheheh, cheers.

Still not telling anyone about the future (of this site) tho ;)

hmmm... are we a little anal when it comes to this kind of thing

/me thinks everyone has lost it

:p

Let me see I can start a flame war...

I think the color green is the best color of them all ...

heheheh, I really shouldn't even be on here... was taking a week off, as I am back in Sheffield until next tuesday... but I. just. can't. stay. away.

Thats BULL!!! Blue is much better. You are the biggest lammer, noob i've ever meet

Originally posted by Khayman
Thats BULL!!! Blue is much better. You are the biggest lammer, noob i've ever meet

You dont know what your talking about... blue is for wussies. Green means intelligence and power. Blue sux and so do you...

green is the best colour. Not liking the same colour as me is a violation of the forum guidelines - you are now banned

:D :D :D

Apparently staring at the colour orange makes you more intelligent, I did it for 3 years. not a damn thing happened.

I dont know about orange, but I heard yellow and red make you hungry. ... I think we may need to start a new thread about this...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back