Time for "Name that celebrity"

I always knew he was a terrorist. He reeks of that on the big screen... LOL. Too bad he lives in the UK or modern day McCarthy-ism would boot him out..haha.

Ok that one chick with the rather large rack was trapped in the 80's. Osama Bean Laden is trapped in a cave!! (bu-dum, ching)

here are her other pics, maybe to give ya droolin' guys clues aside from the filename... guess her lastname

It's Erika 20... :)...

I need a couple more too make sure though...

Originally posted by MiseryQ
t se w d w w ts ard t g w t e a d!!!

hahaha
were you playing a FPS like halflife?
let me see, you were chatting, moving, using, reloading, dropping guns (cs)... hehehe

enough... here's a last clue, ms. 11

Me love you long time!!

Is this a celebrity? Sorry the only asian model that really stands out to me is China Chow..although she is very hot :D

she's an asian AV model... good body...
let me spill the beans... erika kirishima
search the web... i just lllllllooooooooovvvvvveeeeeeee those chinky eyes and luscious bodies... wehheehehehehe :):D

Actually I was only using my left hand... :D... :rolleyes:

"those will do wow it's hard typing with one hand"

I guess you all know this girl ...

Who is the girl on the right?

gb.jpg

If you could describe her with one word: Perfect :D

Who's the girl on the left?!? She can asimilate me... I wouldn't resist...

Not by something like that...

A guy walks into a bar, stop me if you've heard this, he's wearing a ten gallon cowboy hat, cowboy boots, chaps, a big belt buckle and a six shooter.
He sits down at the bar next to a woman. She looks at him and asks "what are you supposed to be?".
He says "I'm a cowboy, what are you supposed to be?"
She says " a lesbian". The cowboy askes what that is.
She says "well I chase after women, I think about women a lot, and when I have sex I want it to be with a woman." She then leaves.

A few minutes later a guys passing the cowboy and asks" what are you supposed to be?"
He says "I though I was supposed to be a cowboy but it turns out I'm a lesbian"

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back