Time for "Name that celebrity"

Yes it is, unfortunately. Pretty much from them taking the ferry to Bucklebury (if memory serves me right :) ) to them arriving at the Prancing Pony Inn is very short. You don't see them receiving swords. If memory serves me well, they leave with some, and then Frodo receives Sting from Elrond instead of Bilbo. There are a few changes from the book, but all in all, it's pretty faithful. I don't want to say too much and ruin it for others, and I'm also not 100% on everything since I've only seen it once so far...

But, yes, like you've heard, no Tom Bombadil.

Correct answer, i wouldnt mind seeing the next ones in the series either ....lol :)

check out this site aswell http://www.fitbirds.cjb.net/

lord of the rings kicks ass..... i just watched it in work (whilst being paid treble time for working crimbo and not having anything to do)

Kick ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

While we're already talkin bout LotR i thought i should post this one ..

1.bmp

;)

Admin note: Edited by MdSalih... sorry had to... old image showed tripod logo... got the picture u wanted and changed the host + link. - Just incase you were wondering y i hade edited your post :)

check this cutie out..!!!

-----
Edited by MdSalih:
The attachment with this post is against site policy and hence it has been deleted.

WOW!

This thread is crrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzy! (LOL)

Was that first picture Andy Dick? hehehehe

Guess THIS celebrity!! Sooo Sexy :D

dimen_8200.jpg

Well...put a LCD screen in with it. I know I'd excited! LOL!

Tidyfunked by EP ;)

this is a public forum... you used a word which might make some unwanted problems arise m8.

MdSalih

Theres nothing wrong with dreaming about this girl, as long as your hands stay on mouse and keyboard :)

shes not a celebrity but shes hot

Nothing wrong with that...

Now this guy on the other hand...:D

Look a bit plastic to me!!! oh well could probably be persuaded ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back