Time for "Name that celebrity"

Ahhh! I know her! It's topless-thong-wearing-chick-holding-her-breasts!

If your refering to this picture it's the same as the first Alessandra Ambrosio

guesswho.jpg

I haven't even had any solid guesses yet. Gonna have to get a few to make it interesting you know? Let me just say - su soursa, me soursa.

DAAAAAARRROOOOOLLLLL!!!

I might have to post this in the "bugs and and post tests" forum, but i'll ask here anyways: Is it ok to drip saliva directly on my keyboard?

Originally posted by Lonman
DAAAAAARRROOOOOLLLLL!!!

I might have to post this in the "bugs and and post tests" forum, but i'll ask here anyways: Is it ok to drip saliva directly on my keyboard?

You have a warrenty on that?....lol

Just make sure ya don't spill anything else on there, it could get real nasty.. :D

Hmmm toughie there, Gobbles. I have no idea what it is... something that might have come out of somebody's @ss???

Originally posted by St0n3H3ng3
Hmmm toughie there, Gobbles. I have no idea what it is... something that might have come out of somebody's @ss???

You guessed right... it's a 165lb corn nut baby....lol

Pcpup : sara costa ?

out of ghost mansion ?

shes damn hot

I want to see a picture of that blonde girl who was in "liitle house on the prarie"

now she is all grown up , i bet shes hot now :)

cant find one anywhere :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back