The War Has Started

Discussion in 'Green Room' started by gmagnuson, Mar 20, 2003.

1. gmagnuson

gmagnuson Guest

Stay up to date with the latest news: Drudgereport May God Bless Our Troups.

2. Kush

Kush High On Life!

hasnt started yet

the war hasnt started yet! he hasnt talked on tv he has to do that first!

3. Kush

Kush High On Life!

well

well hes talking now, and by the end he wil probably declare war

4. Kush

Kush High On Life!

well he didnt say " i declare war so?"

well he didnt say i declare war YAY! so that means he didnt right nad the news anchor said that it mightnnot be tonight!:happy: :happy:

5. Tabula Rasa

Tabula Rasa Stranger Than Kindness Political User

Re: well he didnt say " i declare war so?"

umm, the war has began, sorry dude.

6. rettahc

rettahc Guest

Re: well he didnt say " i declare war so?"

Umm, I don't think he actually needs to say 'I declare war' for the war to start. Firing cruise missles and droping bombs on Baghdad is a good indicator that the war has started.

7. Kush

Kush High On Life!

well!

that sucks it really does, i mean seriouly just like sryia said today in the security council basically any major country has "Weapons of mass distruction" even israeal so why dont they do the same to israel as they are doin to iraq? because saddam tried to kill bush's dad and they want his oil, its simple!:mad: :mad:

8. gmagnuson

gmagnuson Guest

9. Majin

Majin DBZ - Yes its in me!

israel dosnt have chemical and biological weapons meant for the sole purpose of causing suffering not military success. btw israel is not real thrilled with terrorists and seems less than helpfull to them contrary to saddam.

10. Majin

well those guys over there will fight and die for your right to feel that way ..... they dont choose their battle the preisdent does and it is just common decentcy to support them in doing their duty regardless of what we feel about it.

11. Majin

well i think we should leave france alone and stop harrasing them about being obnoxious... its their job... if we dont leave them alone they might get their feelings hurt and surrender to us, and we dont want that.

12. Kush

Kush High On Life!

exchuse me?! iraq has no connections with terrorits! maybe ure just delusioonal

13. Majin

maybe hes one of the idiots mr azziz mentioned....LOL

14. gmagnuson

gmagnuson Guest

15. Kush

Kush High On Life!

btw

and what kind of president goes and has dinner with his wife right after declairing war?!:mad:

16. Majin

well ...only in america i guess.... ROFLMAO

17. gmagnuson

gmagnuson Guest

Re: btw

Where did you get that. All I heard was that he went back to his private residence.

18. Kush

Kush High On Life!

Re: Re: btw

MSNBC

19. gmagnuson

gmagnuson Guest

Re: Re: Re: btw

That is what I what I was watching..... Hummm???? Anyhow, He probably hasn't eaten all day, I had a look at his schedule, He had a 3 hour meeting with his advisors then a hour with his speech writer, then a half of an hour to prepare for the speach, that is not counting any of the time he has been on the phone with other leaders to day, as well contacting his generals in Iraq, and the intelegence services..... You get the Idea.

****NOTE**** I really don't want this thread to turn into a political debate. If you wish do discuss any political policy about Iraq or any other thing, you can contact me by PM and I will give you My e-mail, AIM, or MSN.

20. shoulin

shoulin OSNN Addict

ADMIN

OK lets have an admin close or move any and all war related threads out this isnt what this board is for.

All views are welcome, but NOT HERE.

Anti-American views arent takin easily by myself and other PROUD AMERICAN BUSH SUPPORTERS, so if we are going to "bash him or our great country" take it somewhere else where us techies dont have to hear it.