The War Has Started

I agree that now is not the time

my apologies...

I have decided to delete my negative posts.

Re: ADMIN

Originally posted by shoulin
OK lets have an admin close or move any and all war related threads out this isnt what this board is for.

All views are welcome, but NOT HERE.

Anti-American views arent takin easily by myself and other PROUD AMERICAN BUSH SUPPORTERS, so if we are going to "bash him or our great country" take it somewhere else where us techies dont have to hear it.

well u think that anti arab views arent taken hardly by us arabs? WHo are Proud! so were not supporting saddam but why do they do it to an arab country when tons of other countries have weapons also.

Originally posted by dealer
I agree that now is not the time

my apologies...

I have decided to delete my negative posts.

I deleted all of my posts that were criticizing you. My appoligies also.

Israel has enough "fire power "and nukes that if they wanted to they could wipe the Palestinians off the map.The Palestinians "target" Israelli civilians.The Israellis "target" the military Palestinians in response.Israel shows incredible restraint by not blastin the Palestinians into the "stone age".

If the shoe was on the other foot, the Palistinians would have annihillated Israel off the face of the map long ago.

Still the "press" obviously supports the negative side of the argument in order to "sell".

Saddam supports homicide bombers by payin the Palestinian familys $3000.00 for each child they send to kill Israellis,other than that he doesn't "support" terroism,does he?:cool:

oh yea i forgot.
Iraq is not attacked for allegedly having weapons of mass destruction (and i'm not saying they do) , iraq is attacked for allegedly having mass destruction weapons against international law which forbids Iraq to have any weapons of mass destruction.
as there is no law forbidding Israel from having weapons of mass destruction it is irrelevant if Israel has or has not.
just like India, Britain, France, The U.S and many other countries.

You know what, **** you whoever said you cant take anti-american views.

I am from europe and live in the us, cause my dad works here. And i think Bush is an absolute idiot. But hey. He has an IQ of 91, and is following his dads foot steps.

Only good part of this war is Saddam gone, and his weapons cleaned up.

But for the rest, this entire war is based on oil. All he wants is the oil.

Ah well, ill let it be. But dont tell us to give up our freedom of speech just so you dont have to read anti-american views. I suggest you just dont read em, or go read the constitution, we have freedom of speech, and that means we can say what we want.

If this forum or board moderators find it offensive, then it can be removed. But please dont tell us not to post anti-american ****.

Its like telling an american to give up their freedom of speech, something they will never do.

i love my freedom of speech. Its the greatest thing ever. This also means i can say Pres. Bush is just one hell of a bad president.

Originally posted by X-Istence
i love my freedom of speech. Its the greatest thing ever. This also means i can say Pres. Bush is just one hell of a bad president.
can i trade my freedom of speech for a pack of cigarettes and a blow job?

Re: ADMIN

Originally posted by shoulin
OK lets have an admin close or move any and all war related threads out this isnt what this board is for.

All views are welcome, but NOT HERE.

Anti-American views arent takin easily by myself and other PROUD AMERICAN BUSH SUPPORTERS, so if we are going to "bash him or our great country" take it somewhere else where us techies dont have to hear it.

we mods do know how to do our jobs... thanks :)

views by all members of this board are welcome... within the guidelines...

I am proud of our troops... though I am not happy with them being where they are and doing what they are being told to do...

anti-war != anti america and bashing someone as contradictory as george bush != unpatriotic behavior...

bush is NOT representative of all americans... though he is currently taking our troops IN our name to another country to wage war...

nothing I can do about that... but this thread does not need to be closed or the views moved if one poster is unhappy about things... we do not do things like that :)

This is a war against saddam and not against iraq itself. maximum effort is being made to minimise civilian casualties, smart bombing is keeping residentials clear.

SAS AND SBS -- woooo

Re: well!

Originally posted by themafia_69
that sucks it really does, i mean seriouly just like sryia said today in the security council basically any major country has "Weapons of mass distruction" even israeal so why dont they do the same to israel as they are doin to iraq? because saddam tried to kill bush's dad and they want his oil, its simple!:mad: :mad:

themafia we put sadam there way long long ago once apoun a time then bush saw what he was doing to those people and tryed to stop him, well it didn't work then many years later after teling him he can't make weapons cuzz hes a phyco bastage he still does we aren't there for oil we are there to get sadam out we would have never even entered there country had he left. and don't you think its funny that his troops are defecting? they know hes a bad person. I dunno where u got he tryed to kill bush.......

Re: btw

Originally posted by themafia_69
and what kind of president goes and has dinner with his wife right after declairing war?!:mad:

the man hast to eat... wtf is wrong with you! you expect him to go over there and fight to or what? hes not a soldier.

ohh and by the way sadam never stopped shipping oil out so its not like he was all nope screw America no oil for you and we just made up this whole weapon thing to go get oil. The president has already said after sadam started burning the oil that they would no be prosecuted for destroying Iraq’s nation wealth (if caught instead of blown up)

Themafia it's not like we are attacking Arabs and only Arabs, your people live in the US, the best part about the US is we are everything we are everyone, we are Chinese Japanese, Korean, English, Spanish, African, ECT. We are you. you must know somewhere deap inside that he is a bad man.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back