The War Has Started

Here's a better link:
http://www.sptimes.com/2003/03/24/Worldandnation/Soldiers_feel_shock__.shtml

You should know that most muslims are not like that.They are decent,honest,hard workin people.Even most Islamists are not like that.It is the "radical" Islamists that we need to be concerned about.The "radical" Islamists even consider other muslims who don't agree with them to be in the same boat as all of the rest of the "infidels" and will kill them right along with the rest of us.

To them, it truly is a "holy" war.Trouble is, there is nothin holy about it.

Many of the people (civilians and soldiers) are happy to see us in Iraq: http://www.canada.com/national/features/iraq/story.html?id=9932AB9C-2B73-4EB5-B29B-F8B6B111CAF2

Originally posted by Sazar
thats one of the points of having discussions :)

obviously there are strong views about one thing or the other and the fact of the matter is no one is trying to change the other persons point of view.. at least I am not.. :)

different people view different facts from different perspectives...

heh, i like debates. Fun to participate in

Originally posted by kitct
Here's a better link:
http://www.sptimes.com/2003/03/24/Worldandnation/Soldiers_feel_shock__.shtml

You should know that most muslims are not like that.They are decent,honest,hard workin people.Even most Islamists are not like that.It is the "radical" Islamists that we need to be concerned about.The "radical" Islamists even consider other muslims who don't agree with them to be in the same boat as all of the rest of the "infidels" and will kill them right along with the rest of us.

To them, it truly is a "holy" war.Trouble is, there is nothin holy about it.

Many of the people (civilians and soldiers) are happy to see us in Iraq: http://www.canada.com/national/features/iraq/story.html?id=9932AB9C-2B73-4EB5-B29B-F8B6B111CAF2

it might be prudent to perhaps leave propaganda filled links out of here :)

if you are going to post that... you might as well post al-jazeera articles as well... :)

Originally posted by Sazar
if you are going to post that... you might as well post al-jazeera articles as well... :)
Visit SP , i did, well sorta.

Originally posted by Benny
Visit SP , i did, well sorta.

and... you should know I don't visit SP.. though I support our little affiliated haven for spammers lol...

the problem with the modern world is that every race lives in every country, and with islamic fundamentalists, poncing about killing civilians, its hard to tell them apart, but as you obviously know you cant kill every muslim, as alot of muslims are alright. which makes it harder to root them out.:)

my 2 bob:)

that'll be four and six jiim, pronounced ten bob

sorry Goon Show quote

Missiles find in chemical plant

GETHIN CHAMBERLAIN AND PAUL GALLAGHER

EXPERTS are examining suspected Scud missiles discovered by British soldiers searching a chemical plant outside Basra.

A number of the grey-painted rockets, about 23ft long, were found in the Dirhamiyah petro-chemical plant close to Iraq’s second city.

The discovery has raised suspicions that Saddam Hussein was planning to arm the missiles with chemical warheads. British officers say it is difficult to find an innocent explanation for storing missiles in a chemical plant.

The find comes a day after soldiers with the Black Watch discovered a cache of weapons, including two Russian al-Harith anti-ship cruise missiles, at the Az Zubayr civilian heliport south of Basra.

~~~Interestin that Saddam has given orders to the Republican Guard to use Chemical and/or biological weapons on our troops if we invade Baghdad.Interestin because,I thought he had no such things!~~~

More: http://thescotsman.co.uk/index.cfm?id=356862003

latest news, the US is breaking (accidently but still breaking) articles of the Geneva Convention!!
Today a cruise missile (these things are targetted arent they) hit a street killing innocent civilians, and they also hit a TV news station (a violation of the Geneva Convention)

The US needs to clean up their combat, or they will become the harget of many more terrorist attacks. You do not want to make an enemy of nearly a thrid of the worlds population.

i might read the geneva convention when i can be ****ed to do so.
theres all this stuff they come out saying its in breach of geneva convention and im intersted how this applies to everyone else except the US... funny that:)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back