The Really Long Thread

kcnychief said:
Just keep drinking that strawberry milk you adore so much, and end of problem :p

Just finished a glass of it a second ago

Last night I regret drinking :dead: or atleast going where I did...woke up and wanted to puke and get the hell out of there.

kcnychief said:
Where did you go that was so bad?

Lets just say what I did last night with someone which wasn't a bad idea when your drinkin but blah when you wake up its bad.

She is bad bad its just what I remember about a certain part and I keep wanting to throw up.

Didn't have sex thank god or any sucky sucky so you can figure it out from there. She wasn't drunk so yeah.

Its just fricken blah...

kcnychief said:
I bet you don't want to eat any fish today, do you ;)

:p

Well I didn't lick it but I did the ol finga :dead:

See she said she hasn't shaved in a few days and last night I didn't really care. She has never done anything before mind you and I had the tip of my finger in and she said stop it hurts :dead:.

Well I woke up and thought about last night and got the hell out of there.

Now the girl me and my buddy were hanging with earlier that night was fricken hawt!!!!!!!!

Got to see boobs and booty. Her step mom was starting to get a little freaky too hehe. The one girl ended up passing out so we went home and some reason I decided to go to the girls house that ended up making me want to puke

You must have fingers like a horse, either that or Lake George is dry :p

kcnychief said:
You must have fingers like a horse, either that or Lake George is dry :p

Well she didn't get it either. I was like I have had a girl say ouch with 2 finger but with a tip of one finger! God Damn! lol

She wasn't dry trust me

She has never did anything to herself before or used tapons. She was like maybe I should start using those and I was like sure do whatever you want.

I just wanna barf all over right now man

It was one of my buddies sister too :dead:

She is also 20 going on 21 in March.

kcnychief said:
Wow, she needs to get out more :)
\

Yeah and I shall never touch her again

My buds are over and we are getting sick just talking about what I did :lick:

kcnychief said:
Did you tell her brother?

No

He wouldn't care but I won't say anything

Something I would rather not get out other then the 3 guys I hang out with like everyday

You don't want it to get out, but the reality is you should have never put it in :p

kcnychief said:
You don't want it to get out, but the reality is you should have never put it in :p

I should of never went there

My buddy doesn't even remember driving home. I drove and yeah I shouldn't of but I was way better then we was. He drank his fifth of Captin to himself a wee bit faster then the fifth of Southern Comfort I had. I finished the last few shots once I got to the girls house.

I shall stop talking about it cause it makes me sick :speechless:

zOMG I LIEK HAD SOME ALCOHOLE AND GOT LIEK DRUNKSZ!!!!!

Seriously, this isn't "AOL TEEN CHATZ", go tell it to your live journal.

SPeedY_B said:
zOMG I LIEK HAD SOME ALCOHOLE AND GOT LIEK DRUNKSZ!!!!!

Seriously, this isn't "AOL TEEN CHATZ", go tell it to your live journal.

Mmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmm

Alright den

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back