The Really Long Thread

I don't consider a name change to be much of a present. I like my name. :p

well, what time were you born? Technically Christmas begins at 12:01 AM, which should entail that you owe me a present first :)

In that case you would owe me a Christmas and birthday present. The Christmas presents offset each other, therefore you owe me a birthday present. :p

No, we're up. If we both celebrate Christmas then we both owe presents.

Anyhow, my gift to you is that I don't challenge (and beat) your Simon score.

Challenge it all you want, but you will fall short :)

btw, I celebrate chanukah, so you owe me 8 nights worth of presents :p

I celebrate Ramahannakwanzmas, so you owe me 12 days of presents, half a turkey and 17 bowling balls covered in cheese.

I made some Fondu the other night as we got a nice Fondu set for Christmas. May have used too much wine though :s

Got a question for maybe living in Canada or use to or just anybody that knows lol

A buddy said I can legally drink in canada if I am with an adult. I am 16 turning 17 on the 18th of next month.

Is this true? I can only find what the legal age is to drink in certain parts. Lowest I found was 18.

I also found I can legally drink here in Michigan because of the exceptions. Like I can drink in my home or another private place,with a parent and a few other exceptions.

See all the states agreed to raise the age to 21 to buy alcohol not to stop underage drinking. Some states have no exceptions and you can drink underage.

Tittles said:
Got a question for maybe living in Canada or use to or just anybody that knows lol

A buddy said I can legally drink in canada if I am with an adult. I am 16 turning 17 on the 18th of next month.

Not sure about being able to do that in Canada, but in Wisconsin you can do that. In Canada all provinces require you to be 19 to be of legal age to drink, except Alberta where the age is 18.

Grandmaster said:
Not sure about being able to do that in Canada, but in Wisconsin you can do that. In Canada all provinces require you to be 19 to be of legal age to drink, except Alberta where the age is 18.

Here in Michigan you can do that too but I think it only means in private.

I wonder how much drunk driving has gone down by raising the age. I mean its so easy for people to get alcohol.

Just keep drinking that strawberry milk you adore so much, and end of problem :p

bet you won't be drinking straweberry milk :p

Make sure to avoid the forum when drunk :eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back